The album version doesn't have him on, he was on the remix. I haven't heard that one tbf.

The album could have been flawless if it wasn't for the last track. It's an album of pop bangers with an out of place tune at the end.

I hope she doesn't do that on this new one.

Only God knows.

Yeah the DaBaby remix is not the original album version. Personally I think the official video should have been for the OG version, but thanks to the dedication of fans, we have this at least.

The original version, sans DaBaby, plus an edit of the music video that edits him out. I suppose you could call it a DaBortion. :laughing:

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

New single called Training Season out 15th February.

Only God knows.

Bootlegs because Grammys don't like their stuff online.

So bad sound quality

I was this cool the whole time.

Good to see Dua is taking her health seriously and following up on her New Year's resolution to exercise more. She definitely needs it.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Feb 08, 2024, 10:32 AMGood to see Dua is taking her health seriously and following up on her New Year's resolution to exercise more. She definitely needs it.

:laughing:

She's looking more and more foxy but I liked her when she had some puppy fat too.

I hope she doesn't go too skinny. I'll let her know we think she's beautiful regardless.

Single out in two days.

Only God knows.

Out now!

Only God knows.

Was speaking to Dua last night on the phone before bed, was a bit spicy, anyway, she's gonna be performing at the Brit Awards on Saturday. So I'll get the footage posted when I can.

Only God knows.

#38 Feb 29, 2024, 11:56 PM Last Edit: Mar 01, 2024, 11:20 AM by Guybrush
Brit awards.. I imagine it's like.. Awards for being Britain's biggest drunk or fattest person? Best Morris dancer? Britain's finest knitted woolen cap? Britain's funniest vegetable?

I'm sure it's a hoot!

Quote from: Guybrush on Feb 29, 2024, 11:56 PMBrit awards.. I imagine it's like.. Awards for being Britain's biggest drunk or fattest person? Best Morris dancer? Britain's finest knitted woolen cap? Britain's funniest vegetable?

I'm sure it's a hoot!

Its music awards mainly for British music.

There are some categories for international artists though.

It used to be a really big thing with some iconic moments. Ginger Spice in the Union Jack dress, Oasis vs Blur. Jarvis Cocker jumping on stage when MJ was there.

These days not so much. I'll only be watching Dua's bit.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 01, 2024, 04:01 PMI'll only be watching Dua's bit.

A bit.. She does standup too? Man, she's something!

Quote from: Guybrush on Mar 01, 2024, 04:26 PMA bit.. She does standup too? Man, she's something!

You're in a funny mood Tore. Are you excited for something?  8)

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 01, 2024, 04:44 PMYou're in a funny mood Tore. Are you excited for something?  8)

Just laughing at my own awful jokes while being annoying and stupid.

Sorry 😅 I'll try to contain myself

Watching a film on the sofa with Dua last night, I asked her when people will know about the new album. She said today.
So I can now reveal Radical Optimism is out May 3rd.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_Optimism

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 13, 2024, 09:24 PMWatching a film on the sofa with Dua last night, I asked her when people will know about the new album. She said today.
So I can now reveal Radical Optimism is out May 3rd.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_Optimism

Nice. I'm interested to hear these psychedelia, trip-hop and britpop influences; I didn't hear any of that in either of the singles but Future Nostalgia was pretty sonically diverse. I suppose you could call the title track of that album psychedelic. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards