Okay, this is stretching it a bit, I guess Hello Ocho are usually regarded as a somewhat progressive psychedelic band but honestly, this stuff is pretty jazzy and at times sounds downright like Canterbury.
Super unknown band but certainly deserve more love.

Nice video, @grindy 🙂 I like it! Added their song In Portuguese to my rotation 👍

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Saulaac on Aug 25, 2024, 10:30 PMGood one, Lisna. Excellent choice. You've got a talent to spot good jazz rock fusion. In it's purest form. The fucking extended seconds and thirds. Yes man! Good concert.

Thank you for the very kind comment Saulaac.  :love: My apologies for only noticing it today; I don't know how that happened.

My apologies too, for this band: I have a vague sense of guilt because I feel like I'm trying to squeeze Southern Rock in through a jazz door. Sea Level are a jazzy rock band, with a noticable touch of the Allman Bros about them. That's not surprising as...
Quote" Jazz-rock combo Sea Level was formed in 1976 by keyboardist Chuck Leavell, bassist Lamar Williams, and drummer Jai Johanny "Jaimoe" Johanson following their exit from the Allman Brothers Band; guitarist Jimmy Nalls completed the lineup."

Rain in Spain is the opening track from their debut album (1977), so it's really beginning at the beginning of their discography:-

What you desire is of lesser value than what you have found.