Do you have a story of your most epic boss fight? What game was it? Boss name if you remember and how long did it take?

I feel like my most epic boss fight was in a Final Fantasy game. I don't even remember which one and which boss it was but I do remember that it took me four hours to beat this asshole. Hated it so much.

I'm currently a little stuck on Mr. Freeze fight in Gotham Knights and this thread idea popped to mind. He's probably going to take me a good 40 mins or so to beat maybe a bit shorter, if I don't mess up. I have been messing up quite a bit. Also Gotham Knights has this system where every time you try again they help you out by lower the overall health to beat the boss along with giving you more health power ups.

I was this cool the whole time.

Wow this guy did it so much quicker than me but this is the boss fight that I couldn't remember which FF it was in. It was from Final Fantasy 12 and his name is Yiazmat.

I was this cool the whole time.

I'm not sure about epic, but finally beating Malenia (the hardest boss in Elden Ring) was hugely satisfying 🙂

I basically had to change up my character a bit and made a lot of attempts before I finally got her.

In the end, I boxed her to death with spiky gauntlets (star fist weapon).

Happiness is a warm manatee

Back in early 2021 in the post-lockdown era when the mister had finished moving into his current house (where I now live as well) and we started being able to see each other more often, I would always watch him play Dark Souls style games, and I remember one boss that gave him a lot of trouble was Ludwig the Accursed in Bloodborne. There was this one night where we stayed up into the wee hours while he fought that boss. I was there doing my best to cheer him on and provide moral support, we laughed, we cried, I was totally delirious after like six hours of Ludwig, but I refused to go to bed as long as he was still going at it. He beat the boss at something like 3AM, and looking back I think I can point to that night as a notable bonding experience.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards