Dear forumistas,

I'm very happy to announce our new curator of the other media forum, let's call her Curator of Media for short, our own @Mrs. Waffles !

Mrs. Waffles has a lot of experience with youtube and various forms of DIY media and is just the person to hopefully whip the Other Media forum into shape.

We're all lucky to have you, @Mrs. Waffles , so thank you and may the other media forum flourish under your care!

Happiness is a warm manatee

Thank you for allowing me the honor! We don't really have a designated place for the nebulous medium of internet content, so I figured I'd try to get those discussions going in the Other Media forum. I vow to put my years of unemployed Youtube binging to good use, and preside over my domain responsibly.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Sep 24, 2023, 03:47 PMThank you for allowing me the honor! We don't really have a designated place for the nebulous medium of internet content, so I figured I'd try to get those discussions going in the Other Media forum. I vow to put my years of unemployed Youtube binging to good use, and preside over my domain responsibly.

Brilliant!

Making it the home for stuff made by various content creators also makes sense 🙂

I know of a thread or two that could be moved in there.

Happiness is a warm manatee