As already posted on MB I've become a huge fan of Louis Cole, his various projects and through him also found tons of other amazing artists in their own right he's collaborated with.

I'll be spamming lot's of stuff here but I'll start, as usual, with the live concert which is just pure fucking fun and excitement.

The new Knower album is my AOTY. This shit is tight, groovy and extremely entertaining.

Louis Cole's "Album 2" often gets overlooked, being overshadowed by his more funky and humorous recent output but it's such a beautiful piece of haunting, sometimes creepy, pop music.

Found chiquitamagic through her numerous collaborations with Louis Cole. Loving this track rn

Didn't expect any more videos from the new Knower album but then this came out and now I'm happy. (I was actually also happy before.

Knower Forever is a fun album, but it wears off after a few plays.

I haven't heard any of Louis Cole's other projects. I might give his album Time a listen.

Didn't wear off for me, probably my most listened album this year.

I wish Knower's Genevieve Artadi would record a full album of Brazilian music. This is beautiful.

Some more Brazilian music, at least vaguely so, from a frequent LC collaborator. Sam Gendel, most famously from Clown Core and Knower, playing some beautiful, soft folk-jazz(?) with Fabiano do Nascimento.

Somehow never listened that closely to this song. Don't know the original but this is a fucking banger with a delicious drop.

Knower drops are the best drops anyway

I was hoping they'd release a video for this song! Outstanding stuff.

I remember you talking about this dude before and I remember liking him. 

This is what you want. This is what you get.