stuff I use.
I use just some normal hand soap too and use a small amount of charcoal toothpaste for the tip of my nose to dry it out lol
Sometimes I shower just to re-charge and I say "What is the most important thing I need to do after this shower";
And then think about what I am going to do when I dry off and clothes back on;
I do a cold shower for about 15-20 seconds while the water gets warm;
I mainly shower after running or walking too, so I'll wait in the mornings to not shower until Im all sweaty;
lately walking and running in the mornings had led to just one shower after that and I just wait until the next day;
:pimp:

https://twitter.com/shhon_
April 25th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

bath or cleaning stuff that smells of pine woods is usually a top tier smell, St Marc degreaser for instance

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Sep 14, 2023, 05:22 PMApparently this is almost painful on your cock and bollocks (probably your tuppance too but I cannot confirm) but I didn't think it was hat bad but it does tingle. You feel ultra fresh after.

It's the mint/tea tree essential oil that makes your balls tingle. It might be light but I wouldn't recommend doing it for a long period of time. I feel like it might be slowly having a bad effect on your body part. It reminds me of the time that I accidentally got icy hot on my balls now that is extreme pain and I do NOT recommend.

I was this cool the whole time.

I use Irish Spring bar soaps. Well I bought like a bulk supply of them so I'm just going through and using them up but I also have some handmade soaps from a local shop.  I have gotten into them more and more after trying out Dr. Squatch.

This one is similar in smell to the one that I'm using.

Wash my face with this.

I use this on my body instead of lotion. A nice body butter. Lotion in the summer feels excessive and it feels like I sweat more when I put on lotion but body butter is different. Helps me not look ashy but also doesn't feel like it's blocking my pores which leads to more sweating.

It's absolutely incredible how much mint oil can burn, and not in a good way.

I made my own beard oil (which I'll probably do again) with jojoba and a few drops of mint.

My face was on fire to the point I did worry if it was going to get much worse.

Smelled lovely and clean though.

BTW for the people who have feet and like to take care of them, I use talcum powder on them in summer 👍🦶

Only God knows.

Speaking of feet, I wonder how many male members get pedicures.

I'm not talking like getting nail polish just the whole massage aspect, callousness removed and in growns taken care of.

I get a pedicure once a month and sometimes if I'm feeling it, I will let them put a clear polish on my toe nails.

No wonder you're making 100 dollars a week from feet pics!

Only God knows.

I could be making more if I put initiative into it and started doing colors.

Are there way more white males doing it than black males? I'd consider it but might be harder if the market is saturated.

Also speaking of foot care I sometimes like to use those foot peels where you shed skin like a snake. Takes about a week for full shedding. I even got one of my girl friends to try it and she was very pleased. I don't do painting the nails but I have done before. Bright orange. Thought it looked snazzy.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Sep 16, 2023, 07:00 PMAre there way more white males doing it than black males? I'd consider it but might be harder if the market is saturated.

Also speaking of foot care I sometimes like to use those foot peels where you shed skin like a snake. Takes about a week for full shedding. I even got one of my girl friends to try it and she was very pleased. I don't do painting the nails but I have done before. Bright orange. Thought it looked snazzy.

It's a niche market as it is so yeah there is definitely more white males doing it than black males but it's not much compared to how many women are doing it.

Also I have heard about those chemical peels and they always seemed a bit extreme to me. I stay away from them.

If you are into painting them yourself then go for it dude. I would just let the pros do it at a nail salon.

I have been heavily thinking about doing colors because I only wear sneakers so no one will be seeing my toes anyways unless it's when I take pictures.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Sep 16, 2023, 07:00 PMAre there way more white males doing it than black males? I'd consider it but might be harder if the market is saturated.

What? The foot sheds its skin like it's a sock?

Doesn't it emerge like a newborn, all pink, wrinkly and crying?

Happiness is a warm manatee

I know we talked a little bit about washing hair/shampoo but I wanna do a deep dive into hair care routine.

What shampoo/conditioners do you use? Do you even care about conditioning your hair?

I know some guys don't even bother. We just use shampoo and that's it.

What type of products do you use in your hair? Gels, pomades, anti fizz products?

Also include what type of hair you have with said products.

I have C4 hair its like typical black people natural curl hair but I just recently switched up my style. All summer when I went to get hair cuts. I told my barber to shape my hair like a burst fade. I wanted to look like the ultimate gym bro. It's basically like a mohawk with the sides shaved.

Now that I have a lot of hair growth for the Fall/Winter I have transitioned to getting my hair cut into a flat top.

Oh another question for the guys that go to barbers often. What your current style that you tell the barber? Also if you don't go to the barber do you cut your hair yourself at home or shave down yourself if you rock the bald headed style? What's the razor situation that you use to keep your bald dome looking Mr. Clean spectacular?

When I grew my hair I had it bald on the sides faded into short on top.

Learned to cut it when I was about 14.

I cut my friends hair for them too. One of them was black! Normally I wouldn't mention this but with the different hair types... He also said I did a good job BTW.

Now I shave my head bald. I moisturise my head when it is stubbly and use a boar bristle brush to massage it in. Then hot towel and foam and razor. It comes out extra smooth. I do that twice a week. I use Gillette Mach 3 blades, all good.

Only God knows.

I also shave my dome every few days. I prefer the chrome dome look, but the sandpaper, stubble and frizz are quick to appear.

I just lather my dome with shaving cream and use a gilette something mach razor to shave.

Nicked myself yesterday 🙃 it happens on rare occasions. When I have enough scar tissue, I might look like Pinhead one day.

Wakkamakkafo. Straight from the top of my dome 🔮

Happiness is a warm manatee

@Guybrush one time I was shaving my head too enthusiastically and I took a chunk of skin off. It was that thick it clogged the blade up and I had to pull it out.

My head was leaking with blood.

Took a few months to heal before I could shave over it again.

Reckon if we rubbed our bald heads together we could start a fire?

Only God knows.