Quote from: DJChameleon on Jun 10, 2024, 06:52 PMSo you saying I should blame Mindy?  :laughing:

Nah, I blame the company with their price gouging tactics. I just don't buy their products.

They do it because people buy it. They're trying to make money.

Also yes blame him. @Mindy you make me sick pal.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 10, 2024, 07:20 PMThey do it because people buy it. They're trying to make money.

Also yes blame him. @Mindy you make me sick pal.

Quote from: Mindy on Jun 10, 2024, 08:59 PM

If I may offer an alternative meme format...

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mindy on Jun 10, 2024, 05:27 PM

Funny you should post that! I saw that at the store recently and bought it. I usually use Old Spice Classic. I wasn't that impressed with it. I think I'll be going back to Old Spice Classic.  :laughing:

I can't understand why they went with the brand name Old Spice at all. It sounds like the spicy smell of old people. What's the attraction?

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Jun 11, 2024, 12:27 AMI can't understand why they went with the brand name Old Spice at all. It sounds like the spicy smell of old people. What's the attraction?

It smells like magic but also teenage boy locker rooms.

Using the stupid body spray

I buy the Old Spice with the animals/creatures on it. 

Kraken is my fave scent followed by wolfthrone

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: Guybrush on Jun 11, 2024, 12:27 AMI can't understand why they went with the brand name Old Spice at all. It sounds like the spicy smell of old people. What's the attraction?

It is nearly a century old though.

Have you smelled it? It's good imo. Classic barbershop smell.

Only God knows.

The attraction is that your grandfather used it, and without it, you wouldn't be alive.  :laughing:

For some reason, they don't market Ol' spice here. Or if they do, it's under a different name.

Davidoff or Dior or something, probably.

Happiness is a warm manatee

I hate when I start new face routines because I break out a bit in the beginning.

I'm washing my face twice a day along with adding a moisturizer. My morning moisturizer has some sunscreen in it 20 SPF. I exfoliate twice a week nowadays.

I might add in an eye serum next month.

I was this cool the whole time.

For the beard bros.

Big up the Sikh community 🪯

Only God knows.

To look thy manliest thou shalt groom thyself the girliest.

Quote from: grindy on Aug 11, 2024, 01:40 PMTo look thy manliest thou shalt groom thyself the girliest.

😂

Good though.

Looks way smarter if you need to look smart and don't want to cut anything off.

Only God knows.

Yeah, looks kinda badass.

this stuff is great, bought it a couple days ago for only $2.65