That's actually hilarious. I'm still working on my samurai so I haven't made my way to that point yet but I think one of my previous characters has taken down Mohg so I'm gonna check when I get home before I pick up the DLC just so I'm well prepared before I spend the money on it. I've heard nothing but good things about it and also heard that it's incredibly unforgiving. Perfect!

Quote from: Key on Jun 21, 2024, 10:42 PMStill gives me goosebumps

I never had an Xbox as a kid, but one of my friends did. I remember us playing through the entire campaign of Halo 1 in co-op all culminating in that final sequence. Man, Halo was unlike anything else during its heyday.

Quote from: SGR on Jun 22, 2024, 10:32 PMI never had an Xbox as a kid, but one of my friends did. I remember us playing through the entire campaign of Halo 1 in co-op all culminating in that final sequence. Man, Halo was unlike anything else during its heyday.

It really was. I could still playthrough it now and still have as rich of an experience as I had when I played it the first time as a kid. Halo 2 and Halo: Reach are both tied as my 2nd favorite under the first one.

I never played Halo, but perhaps had similar feelings about Half-Life 2, a game I played so much. Might be nice to revisit too.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Jun 23, 2024, 08:07 AMI never played Halo, but perhaps had similar feelings about Half-Life 2, a game I played so much. Might be nice to revisit too.

Ooh yes, both Half Life and Half Life 2 would be really fun to go back and revisit

Quote from: Key on Jun 23, 2024, 03:02 PMOoh yes, both Half Life and Half Life 2 would be really fun to go back and revisit

Yes 🙂 BTW, Half-Life Alyx was such a huge gaming experience to me and actually one of a kind. It's weird how it seems little talked about and underappreciated, but I guess the game being VR has a lot to do with it.

Still looking forward to Half-Life 3 😄

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Jun 23, 2024, 11:42 PMStill looking forward to Half-Life 3 😄

Me realizing that I've been been waiting for Sonic Adventure 3 for three years longer than Half Life fans have been waiting for Half Life 3.

Psh, and here I am still waiting for a true sequel to Banjo-Tooie. And no, Nuts and Bolts doesn't count.

*shrugs and cries*

Quote from: Key on Jun 27, 2024, 05:36 PMPsh, and here I am still waiting for a true sequel to Banjo-Tooie. And no, Nuts and Bolts doesn't count.

*shrugs and cries*

How bout Yooka Laylee?

Quote from: SGR on Jun 27, 2024, 05:33 PMMe realizing that I've been been waiting for Sonic Adventure 3 for three years longer than Half Life fans have been waiting for Half Life 3.

Wasn't Sonic 2006 kinda like Adventure 3? Structurally with the different campaigns, overworld and such. Of course it's also Sonic 2006, which might actually be just as bad as having no Adventure 3.  :laughing:

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

#101 Jun 27, 2024, 09:55 PM Last Edit: Jun 27, 2024, 10:00 PM by SGR Reason: STORY FUCKING SUCKED!
Quote from: Lexi Darling on Jun 27, 2024, 09:28 PMWasn't Sonic 2006 kinda like Adventure 3? Structurally with the different campaigns, overworld and such. Of course it's also Sonic 2006, which might actually be just as bad as having no Adventure 3.  :laughing:

NO!

NOT ADVENTURE 3, NOT LIKE IT!

NO TREASURE HUNTING, NO MECH SHOOTING, NO GOOD MUSIC!

THE STORY FUCKING SUCKED! WAY TOO CONVOLUTED! AND WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO MAKE A HUMAN FALL IN LOVE WITH A FUCKING HEDGEHOG?!

IF IT WAS SONIC ADVENTURE 3, THEY'D HAVE CALLED IT SONIC ADVENTURE 3!

THEREFORE, WHERE'S MY SONIC ADVENTURE 3?!?

Quote from: SGR on Jun 27, 2024, 08:15 PMHow bout Yooka Laylee?

It was a solid attempt and I really liked Yooka Laylee but I want the bear and bird duo and i won't settle for less. I won't do it!

Quote from: Key on Jun 27, 2024, 10:11 PMIt was a solid attempt and I really liked Yooka Laylee but I want the bear and bird duo and i won't settle for less. I won't do it!

Did you play the 2D platformer Yooka Laylee? Honestly I thought that was a better game.