Just a funny title. I'm not into Tarantino movies to be honest, his movies are very exaggerated but I admit that he's good at one thing: he created his unique style.

The thing here is: although I'm not a fan, I recozigne how good he is. I must say that currently my favorite hobby is watching Quentin talking about movies.

You can see that he really loves cinema and he learned theory and stuff all by himself. Great filmmaker in the end, thanks Quentin.

I'm not a huge fan, but I've liked all his movies.

The ones that resonated with me the least we're probably the Kill Bills, but I haven't seen them since they were new, so.. might be time for a rewatch.

I've also seen some of these Hollywood Reporter Roundtable episodes where also Quentin guests along with other legends of the trade:

Happiness is a warm manatee

I was more into him when I was a teenager/early 20s. I appreciate that he has a unique flair, but a lot of his stuff just comes off as a little too cartoonishly edgy for my current tastes. That's just a personal preference thing though, he's great at what he does.

His movies have moments of absolute excellence, I do admit. The use of David Bowie's "Putting Out Fire" in Inglorious Basterds could have been unbelievably corny in a lesser director's hands, but he absolutely nailed it.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I can't think about him without thinking about his foot fetish and how it shows up in all of his movies in one way or another. Also the whole dialogue heavy style that he does in certain movies is so grating on my nerves nowadays but I do like some of his older movies.

I was this cool the whole time.