Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jan 06, 2024, 11:48 PMStupid question but can you DJ, @deej

Nope. I was only an online dj. Pretty much a playlist dj and we would broadcast on our own server.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: SGR on Jan 20, 2024, 03:16 AMNEW LIQUID LAB!

@DJChameleon @jimmy jazz check out the first 2 minutes or so of this set. KREAM knows how to open a fucking set, my goodness

https://twitter.com/shhon_
April 25th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: SGR on Feb 01, 2024, 02:35 AM@DJChameleon @jimmy jazz check out the first 2 minutes or so of this set. KREAM knows how to open a fucking set, my goodness

That's so good highly enjoyed it.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 06, 2024, 03:03 PMThat's so good highly enjoyed it.

I'm actually going to go see them live in Boston the night before the Super Bowl - I'm fucking pumped dude

Quote from: SGR on Feb 06, 2024, 04:43 PMI'm actually going to go see them live in Boston the night before the Super Bowl - I'm fucking pumped dude

They were at EDC Las Vegas last year. I hope they come back again this year. I have tickets to go to EDC.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 06, 2024, 05:55 PMThey were at EDC Las Vegas last year. I hope they come back again this year. I have tickets to go to EDC.

I hope they do too! I'd love to hear your experience of seeing them! On the off chance you didn't know, they did upload their EDC Set:

Quote from: SGR on Feb 07, 2024, 06:03 AMI hope they do too! I'd love to hear your experience of seeing them! On the off chance you didn't know, they did upload their EDC Set:

I didn't know they uploaded their EDC set but thank you. I have something to listen to at the gym for cardio day.

Quote from: SGR on Feb 07, 2024, 06:03 AMI hope they do too! I'd love to hear your experience of seeing them! On the off chance you didn't know, they did upload their EDC Set:

I do this weird association in my head and mix up Kream with Krewella sometimes. Both duo djs but it's men vs women.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 07, 2024, 06:45 PMI do this weird association in my head and mix up Kream with Krewella sometimes. Both duo djs but it's men vs women.

:laughing:

I just got back from the KREAM show in Boston. Man, the ticket said the show starts at 9:30. Me being a dumbass assumed that's when KREAM started - we couldn't even get through the doors properly until 9:30. From there, there were actually three opening DJ sets, all lasting an hour. KREAM finally came on, and their set went for an hour and a half. It was about 2am before the show ended, and it was so late, the Amtrak wasn't running, so we had to get an Uber. Finally back at my brother's place at 4am. I regret none of it. KREAM played a great, great set. This is honestly the first live house show I've attended, and one of the things I noticed is that the bass was so boosted, that many details in the treble were completely lost - definitely not like listening at home - but a different feeling in good ways as well, nonetheless. The collective energy was incredible. Anyone else attend live house shows that could share their experience in regards to the overly pronounced bass? Here are some pictures I took at the show.

Kind of looks like a smaller venue maybe that's why some of the sound was off and not as clean as when you listen to it at home along with the boosted bass as well.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Feb 11, 2024, 10:48 AMKind of looks like a smaller venue maybe that's why some of the sound was off and not as clean as when you listen to it at home along with the boosted bass as well.

Yeah it wasn't a huge venue. It was Big Night Live if anyone has ever been. It presents itself as a combination between a posh club and an ideal rave venue. Let me tell you, I've never felt more like an anchovie in a tin can. There were women (intentionally or unintentionally) grinding on my brother. Constant interruptions from people moving through the line, back and forth, to get drinks/go to the bathroom. I had one dude come up and dap me up for looking like Jack Harlow. A french dude tried to steal my spot with a slick accent. Another woman called my brother an idiot for planning to drive home after the show (assuming he was drinking, he's stone sober). It was certainly wild.

Quote from: SGR on Feb 11, 2024, 10:54 AMYeah it wasn't a huge venue. It was Big Night Live if anyone has ever been. It presents itself as a combination between a posh club and an ideal rave venue. Let me tell you, I've never felt more like an anchovie in a tin can. There were women (intentionally or unintentionally) grinding on my brother. Constant interruptions from people moving through the line, back and forth, to get drinks/go to the bathroom. I had one dude come up and dap me up for looking like Jack Harlow. A french dude tried to steal my spot with a slick accent. Another woman called my brother an idiot for planning to drive home after the show (assuming he was drinking, he's stone sober). It was certainly wild.

ROFL I kind of love everything about that. Pure chaos. I could have been more chaotic but I'll take it!

@SGR Fred's new tune is deece.

Only God knows.