Quote from: DJChameleon on Sep 21, 2024, 05:37 AMI'm watching How to Die Alone and Agatha All Along.

How to Die Alone is a great comedy about this lady working out of an airport terminal. JFK in NY.

How do you like Agatha All Along?

We're watching The Penguin. It is really good. What's more, Colin Farrell is phenomenal as the titular character. In the past, he's played a lot of bad, schlocky roles. Killing of a Sacred Deer annoys me so much. But he's absolutely brilliant in this. It's weird.

I've often thought why would they spend so much effort transforming someone into something completely different? There's probably lots of gangster looking actors with pear shaped bodies out there. Why this supposedly handsome Irish man of all people. But it was a brilliant decision and while I didn't have much fondness for Farrell in the past, I basically have changed my opinion of him altogether.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Oct 18, 2024, 07:37 AMHow do you like Agatha All Along?

We're watching The Penguin. It is really good. What's more, Colin Farrell is phenomenal as the titular character. In the past, he's played a lot of bad, schlocky roles. Killing of a Sacred Deer annoys me so much. But he's absolutely brilliant in this. It's weird.

I've often thought why would they spend so much effort transforming someone into something completely different? There's probably lots of gangster looking actors with pear shaped bodies out there. Why this supposedly handsome Irish man of all people. But it was a brilliant decision and while I didn't have much fondness for Farrell in the past, I basically have changed my opinion of him altogether.

I keep trying to start The Penguin but when I do I'm too tired and know I will fall asleep on it so I switch to court tv or something else I don't mind falling asleep on. I'm gonna watch it one day maybe this weekend and plow through the four episodes that are up.

Agatha all along is good. I thought they would go the crime drama route like how Wandavision went tv sitcoms but it ended up only being like that for one episode sadly. The most recent episode was the best imo. They finally revealed something that they were holding onto since the beginning of the series. I really like the little homage to horror movies/witch tropes that they play off of.

I was this cool the whole time.

I started watching this show Tell Me Lies. It's a college teen relationship drama show. The main dude reminds me of a character from Gossip Girl. The level of narcissistic tendencies that he has annoys me but I'm suck in and still watch. I finished up season 1 and have season 2 waiting for me. Season 2 finale just released recently.

I was this cool the whole time.