Anyone else watching? It came out early yesterday and I'm 4 episodes in of 8 episodes and it's already a 10/10 show for me. Loving every minute of it. They nailed the vibe, the characters. Everything. Gonna watch the last 4 episodes when I get home but I'm enjoying it. Thank God too because Fallout is one of my favorite video franchises ever and now it's got a great TV show to go along with it.

The husband and I are planning to start it this weekend. I've heard great things and I'm intrigued even though I've never actually played the games.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I'm excited to get home and watch more, they did such a good job with it

What did you think of the ending @Key?

I binged it yesterday with a short break to go see Civil War then came back to finish it up. They did so well with the soundtrack matching that of the game and being included in certain scenes.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Apr 15, 2024, 11:29 PMWhat did you think of the ending @Key?

I binged it yesterday with a short break to go see Civil War then came back to finish it up. They did so well with the soundtrack matching that of the game and being included in certain scenes.

Duuuuude I am SO stoked for the 2nd season after the ending. I loved the whole show and am so ready for more. They absolutely nailed the vibe and the soundtrack was really great to hear in the show. I am really impressed with how good it is.

I loved it! I've been a Fallout fan since the first game. Yes, I was hunting water chips and gecks before the third game blew everyone's minds, mine included.

The series felt very Fallout authentic in its themes, world and casually violent comedy. Overall it's an 8/10 for me. The idea that all these peeps from pre-war are fighting it out some 200+ years later is too ridiculous, but it was still enjoyable.

Also I love Kyle MacLachlan.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Walter Goggins is my favorite part of the whole show. The Ghoul is easily one of the best characters amongst a lot of great characters in the show. Glad you liked it!