The furthest east I've been is Santorini, Greece. The furthest west is Sonoma County, California.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

QuoteSantorini, Greece

nice - what did you do down there?

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 10, 2023, 02:21 PMnice - what did you do down there?

We just hung out and wandered around all the little towns and went to the beaches with different colored sand. The room we rented had a view of the caldera that was the nicest view I've ever had from any hotel I've ever stayed in, so we also spent a lot of time hanging out in the room or on the terrace in front of it.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Janszoon on May 10, 2023, 03:39 PMWe just hung out and wandered around all the little towns and went to the beaches with different colored sand. The room we rented had a view of the caldera that was the nicest view I've ever had from any hotel I've ever stayed in, so we also spent a lot of time hanging out in the room or on the terrace in front of it.

sounds boss af

Like several of you, the furthest West I've been is California; seems like, in terms of travelling West, the Pacific coast is still the end of the line, just like it was for these guys:-

I stayed about a week in San Fransisco, bought a second-hand cd of Live Rust by way of a souvenir, spent as much time in the City Lights bookshop as my travelling partner could tolerate, and also drove up and down the coast a fair bit.

As for East: I was very briefly in Haifa, Israel. That's on Longitude 37° East, which makes my spread across the globe 160°: no doubt beaten by Guybrush and Toy R, who have been furthur East than any of us.

To get lost is to learn the way.

For me the furthest east is Luxor, Egypt and the furthest west is Vancouver, Canada

fuck

you went to luxor

i'm jelly af

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 11, 2023, 12:50 AMfuck

you went to luxor

i'm jelly af

Marie has been to about 80% of the world's countries.

I'd read a Marie travel journal.

#MarieOnTour

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 11, 2023, 02:50 PMMarie has been to about 80% of the world's countries.

goddamn

i thought i had traveled a lot

what is she like secretly the prime minister of the island of lesbos or something

What no, I wish. I really haven't been to that many places, I'm sure Hawk has travelled more than I have

I can confirm Luxor is amazing though

Furthest East: Bar Harbor, Maine.

Furthest West: roughly San Francisco, California.

The Word has spoken :D

Quote from: Marie Monday on May 11, 2023, 07:50 PMWhat no, I wish. I really haven't been to that many places, I'm sure Hawk has travelled more than I have

I can confirm Luxor is amazing though

How many do you think you've been to?

Only God knows.

Quote from: Marie Monday on May 11, 2023, 07:50 PMWhat no, I wish. I really haven't been to that many places, I'm sure Hawk has travelled more than I have

i've eaten more pussy too

dog pussy doesn't count, Hawk
Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 11, 2023, 08:22 PMHow many do you think you've been to?
11, counting the UK as one and only counting countries where I've at least spent the night, not just driven through