For you young roiders out there, we have a new forum:

Current name is Sports & Health: https://scd.community/index.php?board=30.0

Happiness is a warm manatee

For our most swollen members (those who exercise), we have a new membergroup which will show a dumbbell under your name.

At present, it is called Fit Forumistas.

Check your personal menu by clicking your tiny avatar at the top of the page and check My groups.

Changes to Old Timers and a new membergroup: Keeper of Secrets

I changed the Old Timers membergroup to MB Veterans and changed the icon into musical notes. The reason I did it was I feel like it better communicates what's special about these users.

I've also created another group for faster access to the Secret forum, Keeper of Secrets. I will migrate the current MB Veterans into this group as well. A Keeper of Secrets is a member that we trust enough to let into the Secret forum. If someone betrays that trust, they can lose their status. Or that's the idea.

Currently the Keeper of Secret's insignia (or more boringly member icon) is the tudor rose as the rose symbolizes secrecy.

Membership is generally appointed, but members can also apply for membership. To apply, click your avatar top right and see My Groups in the menu.

I set up Keeper of Secrets as quickly as I could before I had to be someplace and of course granted it access to EVERY forum, including the hidden admin ones. Then I was gone for hours. I don't mind too much and at best, it may have amused some of you.

Thanks to those who brought my fumble to my attention 🙂