Chino XL Reportedly Dead at 50, Tributes Pour in From Chuck D, Joe Budden, and More

Damn man, RIP Chino. This guy has been one of my favorite rappers ever since I first heard him as a teenager. He was always underappreciated.

Jack Russell, Great White vocalist and founding band member, dies at 63

Unfortunately, he and the band will probably be remembered more for the horrific fire and ensuing tragedy at the 'Station' nightclub, than for any of their music.

Talk show host Phil Donahue dies aged 88

Just last night I watched a video clip of him interviewing Ayn Rand. Hadn't seen any of his interviews for probably 30 years or more until last night when I stumbled across that clip on YouTube.

Eerie.

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Aug 17, 2024, 03:13 PMJack Russell, Great White vocalist and founding band member, dies at 63

Unfortunately, he and the band will probably be remembered more for the horrific fire and ensuing tragedy at the 'Station' nightclub, than for any of their music.

You are completely right. I'll never forget the first time I saw the video footage of that incident

I was this cool the whole time.

RIP to my baby brother, killed three years ago today by a suicide bomber during the Taliban takeover in Kabul when US troops were unceremoniously pulled out.

He relieved another boy - neither old enough to legally have a drink - of his watch just minutes before the detonation.

That boy lives locally to me, and I've met his mother. I told her I do not wish it to have been her loss instead of mine. Most days I still feel that to be true.

My brother saved many people's lives before his was taken, but I learned just this morning of another suicide among those who survived that day. Their numbers are dwindling.

a particle; a fragment of totality

Quote from: degrassi.knoll on Aug 26, 2024, 08:31 PMRIP to my baby brother, killed three years ago today by a suicide bomber during the Taliban takeover in Kabul when US troops were unceremoniously pulled out.

He relieved another boy - neither old enough to legally have a drink - of his watch just minutes before the detonation.

That boy lives locally to me, and I've met his mother. I told her I do not wish it to have been her loss instead of mine. Most days I still feel that to be true.

My brother saved many people's lives before his was taken, but I learned just this morning of another suicide among those who survived that day. Their numbers are dwindling.

:'( 🫂

Only God knows.

Rip Rylee, and the poor boy who committed suicide too :'( I hope you got through the day ok

Rapper Fatman Scoop dies after collapsing on stage during Connecticut concert

RIP Fatman Scoop.

My favorite song of his is Drop that was in that one dance movie.

I was this cool the whole time.