It doesn't matter about the science. It's just not nice mate.

If I came round to your house and scratched my balls with your cutlery or farted on your dinner plates, you wouldn't catch anything but you wouldn't want to eat with them afterward, would you?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 29, 2024, 11:56 PMIt doesn't matter about the science. It's just not nice mate.

If I came round to your house and scratched my balls with your cutlery or farted on your dinner plates, you wouldn't catch anything but you wouldn't want to eat with them afterward, would you?

I don't know about you, but I'm not preparing my food in the bathtub.  :laughing:

And I don't pee in other people's showers, only my own. That's just common courtesy.

Quote from: SGR on May 29, 2024, 11:59 PMI don't know about you, but I'm not preparing my food in the bathtub.  :laughing:

And I don't pee in other people's showers, only my own. That's just common courtesy.

Might let you shower at mine then.

Only God knows.

Quote from: SGR on May 29, 2024, 11:44 PMWe've got sweat, pubes, dead skin, etc falling off in our showers every time we shower and some of you puritans are baffled by also releasing a little salt and water from our bladder which is immediately drained down?  ::)

It's not like we're waffle-stomping over here. And of course, when I'm showering with my wife, I refrain from peeing...we're just not into that.  :laughing:
dead skin is less gross than urine, so is sweat and even pubes. Another difference is that the dead skin and sweat are just unavoidable; I actually make a point of rinsing down the pubes. And more importantly, if you piss in the shower it'll do more splattering than your sweat being rinsed down, so it'll get on the walls etc. and the shower water spraying around may not catch it all. All in all, piss is also rinsed down the toilet bowl immediately, but you wouldn't step in there either

QuoteI actually make a point of rinsing down the pubes.

Great thread 😂

Only God knows.

Quote from: Marie Monday on May 30, 2024, 12:28 AMdead skin is less gross than urine, so is sweat and even pubes. Another difference is that the dead skin and sweat are just unavoidable; I actually make a point of rinsing down the pubes. And more importantly, if you piss in the shower it'll do more splattering than your sweat being rinsed down, so it'll get on the walls etc. and the shower water spraying around may not catch it all. All in all, piss is also rinsed down the toilet bowl immediately, but you wouldn't step in there either

As a guy, I must say, this doesn't happen to me. Not to be too explicit, but just explaining generally, I point my junk right where the shower stream is coming down, in the direction of the drain. No splattering, no mess. Then, my next step, make my obligatory caveman grunts, and then it all goes where it needs to and gets washed away. And you're right, I don't step in toilets, but that's because, beyond the fact that it's not a place that has any useful purpose to step in, I also shit in there, and on very rare occasions, barf in there.  :laughing:

Quote from: Marie Monday on May 29, 2024, 11:21 PM...Shocking tbh. I've been unknowingly surrounded by barbarians. I thought it might just be a british thing lol ...

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 29, 2024, 11:56 PMIf I came round to your house and scratched my balls with your cutlery or farted on your dinner plates, you wouldn't catch anything but you wouldn't want to eat with them afterward, would you?

:yikes: Please, jimmy jazz !! Marie already has a bad enough impression of the British.

What you desire is of lesser value than what you have found.

Quote from: SGR on May 30, 2024, 01:02 AMAs a guy, I must say, this doesn't happen to me. Not to be too explicit, but just explaining generally, I point my junk right where the shower stream is coming down, in the direction of the drain. No splattering, no mess. Then, my next step, make my obligatory caveman grunts, and then it all goes where it needs to and gets washed away. And you're right, I don't step in toilets, but that's because, beyond the fact that it's not a place that has any useful purpose to step in, I also shit in there, and on very rare occasions, barf in there.  :laughing:
:laughing:
the grunt sound waves push the piss towards the drain with echokinesis? Are you perhaps the lovechild of Matilda and a bat?

Quote from: Marie Monday on May 30, 2024, 01:40 AM:laughing:
the grunt sound waves push the piss towards the drain with echokinesis? Are you perhaps the lovechild of Matilda and a bat?

Exactly! (but don't mention bats anymore, besides grasshoppers, that's the only other animal that terrifies me)

And it's funny you mention Matilda  :laughing:  - as a young boy, I was rather obsessed with that movie. I watched it over, and over, and over again on VHS tape. Zoomers today won't understand "Be kind, and rewind!".

Peeing in the shower is a little gross, but I definitely rank it as harmless and, as long as you're alone, a victimless crime.

Once when I was a kid in school, we had gym and I badly needed to pee and did so in the shower after. I tried to be discreet, but to my horror it was noticed by someone else 😅

So I got teased a bit about that and never did it again. Well, at least not in that kind of setting.

Happiness is a warm manatee

This is my first attempt at making a NAFO meme lol

https://x.com/mindys_stuff_

June 19th, 2024
mindy_meme_agency

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

made this one too lol

June 19th, 2024
mindy_meme_agency

Big fan of the Internet

I upgraded to making memes with actually nafo dogs

June 19th, 2024
mindy_meme_agency

Big fan of the Internet

Is Nafo NATO only run by dogs?

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Jun 01, 2024, 07:48 AMIs Nafo NATO only run by dogs?

June 19th, 2024
mindy_meme_agency

Big fan of the Internet