Quote from: Marie Monday on May 29, 2024, 11:27 AMQuestion: why do some men (quite a few) insist on making stupid caveman noises when they shower? Instead of just washing themselves in peace they'll go 'HRNNG! UH! PRRAH!'. I've never heard a woman do this. Do they think it's manly? Is it a primitive urge to manifest their presence? Is it sexual or supposed to be sexy? It only sounds ridiculous and a bit repulsive and you'd think their mum/wife/someone should have told them

I do this when my bladder is really full and I start to piss.

Which I sometimes do in the shower!  :laughing:

Never heard of shower grunting. Could be a cold water thing but then why are your housemates showering with cold water? Strange.

One of my close friends is a girl and it's a real eye opener.

One of my favourite things I have learned is that women get hair trapped in their arse cracks when showering and have to remove it by hand.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 29, 2024, 08:04 PMNever heard of shower grunting. Could be a cold water thing but then why are your housemates showering with cold water? Strange.

One of my close friends is a girl and it's a real eye opener.

One of my favourite things I have learned is that women get hair trapped in their arse cracks when showering and have to remove it by hand.

Living with a woman, I can attest, you'll find their hair not only in arse cracks, but everywhere else too. It's how they mark their territory.

Quote from: SGR on May 29, 2024, 08:07 PMLiving with a woman, I can attest, you'll find their hair not only in arse cracks, but everywhere else too. It's how they mark their territory.

Oh I know, but specifically in the arse crack. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Only God knows.

Quote from: SGR on May 29, 2024, 07:37 PMI do this when my bladder is really full and I start to piss.

Which I sometimes do in the shower!  :laughing:

into the corner of shame you go dude.

Interesting that it's not generally recognised, maybe I've been unlucky with my shower encounters

Quote from: Marie Monday on May 29, 2024, 09:56 PMinto the corner of shame you go dude.

Fine, but I'm taking my club with me!

Quote from: SGR on May 29, 2024, 10:40 PMFine, but I'm taking my club with me!

Does your wife have baths in there?

If so does she know you're pissing in there?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 29, 2024, 10:43 PMDoes your wife have baths in there?

If so does she know you're pissing in there?

:laughing:

No she does not take baths. But she does know I'm pissing in there (she does it too)

I can confirm that the male member of this household does not grunt in the shower and I've never known of that phenomenon. Admittedly I have a small sample size though.

And both of us also piss in the shower, but in our old place the shower and bathtub were actually separate so it wasn't as big of an issue.  :laughing:

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Nothing wrong with pissing in the shower. I don't do it in other people's showers though, feels wrong and disrespectful.

actually baffled by how many people piss in the shower. I had a conversation about this irl recently, in full innocent expectation that other people shared my views on this, and it turned into me being alone on my argumentative hill because apparently everyone else pissed in the shower and thought it was normal?? Shocking tbh. I've been unknowingly surrounded by barbarians. I thought it might just be a british thing lol but this thread proves me wrong

Quote from: Marie Monday on May 29, 2024, 11:21 PMactually baffled by how many people piss in the shower. I had a conversation about this irl recently, in full innocent expectation that other people shared my views on this, and it turned into me being alone on my argumentative hill because apparently everyone else pissed in the shower and thought it was normal?? Shocking tbh. I've been unknowingly surrounded by barbarians. I thought it might just be a british thing lol but this thread proves me wrong

You're not wrong that it's disgusting. Especially if it's that dehydrated piss as well 😭

You have permission to shower at Jazz Towers should you ever need to.

Only God knows.

I'm guilty of the shower consonant breathing, but specifically the post-shower drying off stage. To dry the back, one rolls the towel loosely in a rope fashion and moves it diagonally behind oneself, and at that precise moment a couple of restrained Hntschh noises are made. It's hard to not do it.

I might say I don't piss in the shower. Really, I tend not to.

Has it happened perhaps within the last one or two years? I can't remember specifically, but I'd assume so, yes.

Happiness is a warm manatee

We've got sweat, pubes, dead skin, etc falling off in our showers every time we shower and some of you puritans are baffled by also releasing a little salt and water from our bladder which is immediately drained down?  ::)

It's not like we're waffle-stomping over here. And of course, when I'm showering with my wife, I refrain from peeing...we're just not into that.  :laughing: