Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 13, 2024, 11:58 PMTwo of the Spice Girls are in their 50s.

The other three are 49, 48 and 48.

Where does the time go?

It is pretty surreal realizing that the mid-90s, years I have concrete memories of living through, were around three decades ago and almost everyone who was famous or publicly known at the time is at least in their mid 40s.

My formative years are probably being talked about in history textbooks.

Oh god.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Lexi Darling on Mar 14, 2024, 12:25 AMIt is pretty surreal realizing that the mid-90s, years I have concrete memories of living through, were around three decades ago and almost everyone who was famous or publicly known at the time is at least in their mid 40s.

My formative years are probably being talked about in history textbooks.

Oh god.

I figure 9/11 and Obama being the first black president is being taught in textbooks but I wonder what else

I was this cool the whole time.

Eminem is older now than MJ was when he died.

MJ was always old to me and of a previous generation. Now Eminem, someone who was young when I was growing up, is older than him.

That's crazy.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 15, 2024, 11:54 PMEminem is older now than MJ was when he died.

MJ was always old to me and of a previous generation. Now Eminem, someone who was young when I was growing up, is older than him.

That's crazy.

Seeing how old Hallie Jade is nowadays is what I always think about.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Mar 16, 2024, 03:45 PMSeeing how old Hallie Jade is nowadays is what I always think about.

Paris Jackson is 25. Prince Jackson is 27.

Blanket is 22!

Saw one of the hardcore MJ fan accounts on Instagram earlier splicing photos of Prince and Paris together with MJ and saying they look so alike  :laughing:

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 16, 2024, 07:19 PMParis Jackson is 25. Prince Jackson is 27.

Blanket is 22!

Saw one of the hardcore MJ fan accounts on Instagram earlier splicing photos of Prince and Paris together with MJ and saying they look so alike  :laughing:

Whoa I didn't realize Hallie Jade is 28

Wow blanket is 22?

Blanket? What, are these Bob Geldof's kids?

Happiness is a warm manatee

https://twitter.com/shhon_
April 25th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

I'm in a pub and the barman is EXACTLY what I've always imagined OccultHawk is like and I can't 😂😂😂

Quote from: Marie Monday on Mar 28, 2024, 07:01 PMI'm in a pub and the barman is EXACTLY what I've always imagined OccultHawk is like and I can't 😂😂😂

:laughing:

Is he talking to himself angrily?

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Marie Monday on Mar 28, 2024, 07:01 PMI'm in a pub and the barman is EXACTLY what I've always imagined OccultHawk is like and I can't 😂😂😂

I miss The Hawk.

Only God knows.

same
Quote from: Janszoon on Mar 28, 2024, 07:07 PM:laughing:

Is he talking to himself angrily?
no lol but he was scuttering around and looked like a mix between a gnome, a pirate, and a skeleton with dreads

Quote from: Marie Monday on Mar 28, 2024, 09:17 PMsameno lol but he was scuttering around and looked like a mix between a gnome, a pirate, and a skeleton with dreads

That's definitely not how I pictured him. 😂

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 28, 2024, 09:28 PM

@Toy Revolver

I've gone out like this 😅

Though with less hair.

Also, there were a couple of these guys in the local chess club who actually came to play dressed like this.

It's like they're smart with chess, but not with remembering what year it is or how to put on clothes in the morning.

Happiness is a warm manatee