Something

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I can't stand this. There's a clip of him goading a dad in front of his two kids and insulting them too.

Brocoli haircut bastard. I know he looks like a child but he is actually in his 20s.

Sad!

Only God knows.

Taylor Swift is cute. Like a kitten sort of cute.

Got some OK tunes too.

Only God knows.

This is my first post on a forum from my phone. Last time I was on a forum smart phones barely existed. This is a bit weird, but if I can get used to it I can be around more.

"She paints, she reads, she lights things on fire."

You'll get used to it.

99% of my posts are from mobile.

I don't think I've made one from a PC yet.

Only God knows.

don't llook at this post

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Quote from: Hope on Jan 23, 2024, 04:55 PMThis is my first post on a forum from my phone. Last time I was on a forum smart phones barely existed. This is a bit weird, but if I can get used to it I can be around more.

Like for @jimmy jazz , this is basically the only way I post. You get used to it and the forum is also compatible with most smart phone emojis 👍

Try the dark theme if you haven't 🙂 I'm hoping it helps to not keep me up if I'm foruming in bed at night.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 24, 2024, 08:06 AMLike for @jimmy jazzthe forum is also compatible with most smart phone emojis 👍

/ / / T E S T _ P O S T / / /

Get ready f👉👌ckers... it's THE 😍 cataclysmic 🫢 event of the century 🍾 AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 😳 oh yes it's a 🌎 global FRICK 🤬 FEST 🥵 THE LIKES OF WHICH U'VE NEVER KNOWN... WHILE THE SUN 🌞 beams it's magnetic 🧲 rayz, we'll be flashing our own JUNK 🚮 ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE 😜 IT'LL BE SAGGY TISSUE HEAVEN 👳�♂️ON EARTH 😌 WE WILL BE FUCKIN 😩 SUCKIN 🍹 AND MONSTER TRUCKIN 🚙 PARK UR CAR IN MY GARAGE 🏡 you won't regret it 😏

Bonus: 💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻💩🚽🧻

everyone looking @ that post on here: "wow I didn't know Tristan was such a frickin' ZOOMER"

Quote from: tristan_geoff on Jan 24, 2024, 05:38 PMeveryone looking @ that post on here: "wow I didn't know Tristan was such a frickin' ZOOMER"

I enjoyed it.

I'm pro-zoomer humor. I don't always get it, but I'm sure I'm not always supposed to.

And it's not like us millennials didn't have our own absurd internet humor, we were the generation that grew up on YTMNDs and YouTube poops lol.

"Us millenials".

Gen X get's everything. We were around when the internet was birthed.  :love:

Quote from: Hope on Jan 24, 2024, 07:15 PM"Us millenials".

Gen X get's everything. We were around when the internet was birthed.  :love:

True. Though I've been using the internet since around 1997 (I was 8 years old) thanks to my programmer dad raising me on computers, so in terms of internet age I'm not that far behind some of the later gen Xers/early millennials.

My husband is three years older than me and he didn't start using the internet until around 2006 when he was 20. And even nowadays it feels like 90% of his internet use is just scrolling TikToks.