Quote from: DJChameleon on Nov 24, 2023, 06:24 PMI'm not into feet really but wifey won't even let me touch hers to give her a foot massage.

It's related to a trauma event so of course I will respect her wishes but she's definitely missing out on a moment we could bond and be intimate while watching a movie or tv show.

Damn sorry to hear (for her and for you).

Only God knows.

#196 Nov 25, 2023, 12:59 AM Last Edit: Nov 25, 2023, 01:17 AM by Lexi Darling
Quote from: DJChameleon on Nov 24, 2023, 06:24 PMI'm not into feet really but wifey won't even let me touch hers to give her a foot massage.

It's related to a trauma event so of course I will respect her wishes but she's definitely missing out on a moment we could bond and be intimate while watching a movie or tv show.

I can certainly relate, from both sides of that situation. It can certainly be a bit of a bummer.

In situations like that I like to try my best to come up with ideas for compromise in the form of possible solutions that can keep both of us happy, even if it isn't the ideal. Is the trauma related to feet specifically? If so, maybe try to think of other little things like that that don't involve feet that you could do together that would be ways of creating those intimate moments and see if she would be open to those.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Seeing that small cd binder reminds me that I need to get a new large one. The old one that I had my cat absolutely destroyed. He loved scratching the faux leather on the outside.

I was this cool the whole time.

Man, back when I first started making music circa 2000 I actually used a Yak Bak to sample sound effects from video games and other sounds. I never knew if anyone else had those, nobody I knew as a kid did.

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Dec 17, 2023, 12:59 PMMan, back when I first started making music circa 2000 I actually used a Yak Bak to sample sound effects from video games and other sounds. I never knew if anyone else had those, nobody I knew as a kid did.

Yak Bak's only existed in commercials for all I knew. I had never seen one in real life.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Dec 18, 2023, 06:11 PMYak Bak's only existed in commercials for all I knew. I had never seen one in real life.

Makes sense! I don't remember even seeing commercials; I'm pretty sure my dad got it for me as a gift circa 1995-96.

Was a pretty handy little gizmo though; my music making software was more or less rooted to my desktop computer with a crappy microphone plugged into it, and our TVs were all chonky CRTs rooted to their spot, so the only way I could figure out to get samples from the TV to the computer was to use the Yak Bak as a middleman.

12 year old me was truly a tech MacGyver.  :laughing:

Cost of Living in 2023 is so bad.

These articles and tiktoks always make me laugh about how people are making 100k and still struggling and living paycheck to paycheck. These idiots need to work on their budgets. I agree mo' money mo' problems like you have more expenses generally but there is NO WAY in hell you should be living paycheck to paycheck making 100k a year. You are doing life wrong.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Dec 24, 2023, 12:20 PMCost of Living in 2023 is so bad.

These articles and tiktoks always make me laugh about how people are making 100k and still struggling and living paycheck to paycheck. These idiots need to work on their budgets. I agree mo' money mo' problems like you have more expenses generally but there is NO WAY in hell you should be living paycheck to paycheck making 100k a year. You are doing life wrong.

When I see stories about people making 6 figure salaries and whining about not having enough money, I can't even be bothered to play a sad, weepy little song for them on my little violin.

Just seen a muzzled XL Bully walking down the street with its owner @SGR

Thought about that meme you posted of the brave pit bull who ran back into a burning building to bite one more child and started laughing to myself :laughing:

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jan 03, 2024, 04:39 PMJust seen a muzzled XL Bully walking down the street with its owner @SGR

Thought about that meme you posted of the brave pit bull who ran back into a burning building to bite one more child and started laughing to myself :laughing:

You ever played Pokemon?

Lol na but that is funny.

"Run free babys" :laughing:

Facebook >>>

Only God knows.

Makes me laugh every single time. The two dog ones and pops at the wedding got me laughing the hardest.