My favorite Who record will probably always be Live At Leeds - I swear, there's nothing else quite like that record. You can feel the sweat through your speakers.

Was my era so been to his concerts many times and always enjoyed them. I would not go now as I think it's never going to be like the young singer was, which happens to most of course.

The music is great but the Nicholas Brothers steal the show here...

Jumpin' Jive - Cab Calloway and the Nicholas Brothers

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Mar 21, 2024, 09:41 PMThe music is great but the Nicholas Brothers steal the show here...

Jumpin' Jive - Cab Calloway and the Nicholas Brothers

Damn, they got some moves XD

And Cab Calloway is an OG

Quote from: Oriphiel on Mar 21, 2024, 09:51 PMDamn, they got some moves XD

And Cab Calloway is an OG

Gotta love Cab Calloway ❤️

I can imagine the collective groan of the forum as I mention this, but have you seen Forbidden Zone by any chance? 😄

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Mar 22, 2024, 11:32 AMGotta love Cab Calloway ❤️

I can imagine the collective groan of the forum as I mention this, but have you seen Forbidden Zone by any chance? 😄

I don't think so. Is it a movie?

Quote from: Oriphiel on Mar 22, 2024, 11:54 AMI don't think so. Is it a movie?

Only the finest independent movie ever made!

It also contains a very obvious tribute to Cab Calloway starring movie composer Danny Elfman in a singing role 🙂

Quote from: Guybrush on Mar 22, 2024, 01:55 PMOnly the finest independent movie ever made!

It also contains a very obvious tribute to Cab Calloway starring movie composer Danny Elfman in a singing role 🙂

A Cab Calloway tribute and Jack Skellington? I'll be sure to watch it sometime.  :love:

Quote from: Oriphiel on Mar 22, 2024, 02:00 PMA Cab Calloway tribute and Jack Skellington? I'll be sure to watch it sometime.  :love:

Yes! Directed by his brother Richard Elfman and featuring the members of Bingo Bingo, among other things