Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 18, 2023, 04:41 PMhttps://twitter.com/realmadrid/status/1648062510199721990

Real Madrid have posted a bizarre five minute video accusing Barcelona of supporting Franco. Anyone speako de lingo and able to give a better analysis?

What a club and what a sport. You just don't get this juice with Cricket.

That's a weird accusation given that members of Barcelona's team literally fought against Franco during the Civil War. 

Throw your dog the invisible bone.

Quote from: Janszoon on Apr 18, 2023, 08:04 PM
Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 18, 2023, 04:41 PMhttps://twitter.com/realmadrid/status/1648062510199721990

Real Madrid have posted a bizarre five minute video accusing Barcelona of supporting Franco. Anyone speako de lingo and able to give a better analysis?

What a club and what a sport. You just don't get this juice with Cricket.

That's a weird accusation given that members of Barcelona's team literally fought against Franco during the Civil War. 

Of course, everyone knows of Real Madrid's association with Franco and being the club of the regime and the Spanish establishment. Its absolutely mental they'd post that on their official account.

Also, I've known you for 11 years and your only previous comment on the sport was to compare the World Cup trophy to a golden alien penis, how did you know anything about the history of Barca and Real? Are you a secret fan of football?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 18, 2023, 09:02 PMOf course, everyone knows of Real Madrid's association with Franco and being the club of the regime and the Spanish establishment. Its absolutely mental they'd post that on their official account.

Also, I've known you for 11 years and your only previous comment on the sport was to compare the World Cup trophy to a golden alien penis, how did you know anything about the history of Barca and Real? Are you a secret fan of football?

Haha, no, I'm not a secret fan of the sport. My only knowledge about it comes from playing it for a couple years as a kid. I did spend five weeks last year staying eastern Spain though (Valencia, not Barcelona) and learned that bit of trivia while reading about the Civil War.

Throw your dog the invisible bone.

Semi finals:

Real Madrid v MC
Inter vs Milan

We all Real Madrid next week then?  8)

Franco's boys we are here
Eat paella drink your beer

Only God knows.

I just want that Floridian lawyer chick to patronizingly explain to a panel of Thierry Henry, Pep Guardiola, Michel Platini, Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Maldini, Franz Beckenbauer and Alex Ferguson why it was correct to award Bayern a penalty for the handball.

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Zidane would headbutt her.

And @jimmy jazz no, we're not all Real Madrid. I'll be rooting for Man City. Just because you have an issue with how they operate don't mean everyone else hates them. I'm not a fan but I'd support most English teams (ahem - ABU) over most or indeed any European ones. Well, maybe not Arsenal. Or Chelsea. Or West Ham. Or...  ;D

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 20, 2023, 09:18 PMZidane would headbutt her.

And @jimmy jazz no, we're not all Real Madrid. I'll be rooting for Man City. Just because you have an issue with how they operate don't mean everyone else hates them. I'm not a fan but I'd support most English teams (ahem - ABU) over most or indeed any European ones. Well, maybe not Arsenal. Or Chelsea. Or West Ham. Or...  ;D

Why?

Unless it's someone like Leicester who have gone about things the right way then fuck supporting another English team.

Everyone should have an issue with MC.

Only God knows.

Why not? I watched The Great Game: I know how the whole thing works. These European clubs are at it worse than the English ones are. And why should I support a team whom I will never see playing unless I watch Champions League, versus one I can watch every week on MOTD?

#98 Apr 21, 2023, 01:28 PM Last Edit: Apr 21, 2023, 01:30 PM by jimmy jazz
The only comparable European club on the cuntometer of the five most prominent leagues is PSG and I'm not as clued up on their finances and what they're doing (obviously I know they're state funded but I couldn't tell you how they're cheating the game, faking sponsorships and such like MC are) but anyway, when clubs abroad do dodgy shit, they aren't necessarily a direct threat to my own.

MC have hurt Villa badly in terms of our squad and also denying us of a trophy three years ago. It is the same throughout the league and below.

Only God knows.

Just seen the fucking Arsenal score! Fucking hell!

Only God knows.

This guy is tipped to be the next Palace manager.

Adolf Hutter.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adi_H%C3%BCtter

Only God knows.

Interesting name to give your kid in 1970. It's usually said that denazification in Austria post-WW2 was pretty half-hearted.

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

I thought he must be older than Roy Hodgson but then I saw he was born in the 70s and I was shocked and speechless.

His parents are/were defo Nazi supporters.

Only God knows.

That was a good draw considering how shit we played.

Europe still on.

Only God knows.