I don't want to imagine what that attempt at pronunciation sounded like :/

On Wednesday Villa will play our first European match in 12 years. After being relegated and the club nearly liquidating I wasn't sure I'd see the day Villa would play in Europe again but here we are.

Its been a long journey back 🥹

Away to Scottish club Hibernian.

And it's on TV  8)

We're brilliant right now UTV 🟣🔵

Only God knows.

Against Everton they looked great though Everton looking like absolute shit helped 

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Great game love it 😂👍

Only God knows.

lol seen a few of them. David Pleat has quite a lot of these if you look him up.

One of my favourites from recent times:

Live on TV during the World Cup this was.

Only God knows.

I do remember Pleat as a pundit on BBC or whatever channel I watched football on. Esp during the 2009 CL final, where he was all in for United and annoyingly worshipful of Ronaldo. But even he had to concede Xavi and Iniesta were pretty good in midfield in that match...

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Aug 24, 2023, 04:26 PMlol seen a few of them. David Pleat has quite a lot of these if you look him up.

One of my favourites from recent times:

Live on TV during the World Cup this was.

No wonder the editor or whatever that's called kept the camera on her, to keep Keano's face out of the frame

The first goal here is one of the most stunning things I've seen on a football pitch. There wasn't any space there! 

Love the Messi content. He got another two assists for Miami.

This is my top 5 Messi moments.

vs Iran, last minute winner in the match in the 2014 World Cup:

vs Arsenal, best individual half ever?

vs Real Madrid, last minute winner to go ahead in the title race:

vs Ecuador, Argentina struggling to qualify for the World Cup and then they go 1-0 down. This was off the back of three consecutive final losses (2014-2016) and Messi was getting slaughtered by his critics:

vs México, imo this is probably the most important and defining goal of his career. After that loss vs Saudi Arabia and the penalty miss this really changed the momentum for Argentina:

Here's a video of his dribbling. I could have posted loads of videos but this is just the one I chose:

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Aug 24, 2023, 08:23 PMLove the Messi content. He got another two assists for Miami.

This is my top 5 Messi moments.

vs Iran, last minute winner in the match in the 2014 World Cup:

vs Arsenal, best individual half ever?

vs Real Madrid, last minute winner to go ahead in the title race:

vs Ecuador, Argentina struggling to qualify for the World Cup and then they go 1-0 down. This was off the back of three consecutive final losses (2014-2016) and Messi was getting slaughtered by his critics:

vs México, imo this is probably the most important and defining goal of his career. After that loss vs Saudi Arabia and the penalty miss this really changed the momentum for Argentina:

Here's a video of his dribbling. I could have posted loads of videos but this is just the one I chose:

I love that last video of Messi. I feel like such a phony in general only getting into Footy because of him. Now I know how people that only used to start watching basketball because of Michael Jordan when he was on the Bulls.

I don't care though he's amazing to watch. I'm such a Messi fanboy to the point that I want to get a jersey with his name on it.

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Aug 25, 2023, 08:23 AMI love that last video of Messi. I feel like such a phony in general only getting into Footy because of him. Now I know how people that only used to start watching basketball because of Michael Jordan when he was on the Bulls.

I don't care though he's amazing to watch. I'm such a Messi fanboy to the point that I want to get a jersey with his name on it.

Nothing wrong with it, this is definitely a bandwagon worth being on mate.

Only God knows.