Nah I'll watch MOTD tomorrow. But I hear De Bruyne came off injured, which doesn't bode well for them

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

#MessiWatch

🤴🏻

Also there's a guy in the comments who thinks scoring two goals a game is normal lol.

Only God knows.

There are days like this, where everything goes wrong. When it's on Day 1 it's a welcome reality check, however harsh. Too bad about the injury to Mings, looked very bad

Quote from: jadis on Aug 13, 2023, 10:13 AMThere are days like this, where everything goes wrong. When it's on Day 1 it's a welcome reality check, however harsh. Too bad about the injury to Mings, looked very bad

Mings has had serious injuries before so he will know when it is bad. And this was bad. That he had to have the gas and air masks and was crying his eyes out says it all.

It'll be an ACL tear and he will be out for a year. And at his age it's possible he won't play for us again.

Only God knows.

Neymar joining Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal in £86m deal

A fitting final chapter to his career. Fucking off to Saudi at an age when most elite footballers are still at the peak of their powers.

Consistent with his decision to leave the team with Messi, Iniesta and Suarez for a Qatari project.

Neymar threw his career away for money.

Entirely his choice but you get loads of people saying he's underrated. Well this is partly why. Also he's just not that good nor is he particularly likeable.

It'd be good to see a complete list of all the Saudi signings since Ronaldo went there as well.

Only God knows.

I don't see how Brazil's 2nd all time top scorer can be "not that good". He's achieved a lot, could've achieved a lot more.

He's overrated. 2nd top goalscorer is just one of those freak stats. Brazil now are not what they were, they haven't had a top striker for almost 20 years, of course he's going to play loads and rack up the goals when he's pretty much the only decent one. Players like Hulk getting 50 caps. Even our Wesley played for them.

Only God knows.

Yeah this I have to agree with. Not a fan of stats myself. But some of what I've seen from him, esp in Barcelona, was very impressive, when he played as a left winger/second striker. But there was about a month in 2016 I think where Messi was out injured and he was in more of a free role and led has them.

Watch his assists in this video. Makes sense to watch just for Messi btw! 

So overall yeah, he's better when he's the icing on a great team than when he's the leader. Maybe this does make him overrated. Still, pretty damn good.

https://talksport.com/football/1533610/man-united-wolves-officials-axed-penalty/

QuoteThe officials at the centre of the penalty controversy during Manchester United vs Wolves have been dropped from next weekend's fixtures.

Referee Simon Hooper, video assistant ref Michael Sailsbury and assistant VAR Richard West have been omitted following their decision not to award Wolves a late penalty.

QuoteWolves boss Gary O'Neil later revealed that PGMOL's Jon Moss apologised to him admitting Wolves were denied a "blatant penalty"

What good is that now?

Only God knows.

They may have lost all their aura and fear factor and everything else at Old Trafford but they keep getting the decisions as though Fergie's still in the dugout

"We make fun of women's football but wtf was this?"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvYBX9zIhQY/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

@Marie Monday Sarina Wiegman is so cute. She's like a little kitten. I want to be friends with her.

Only God knows.