Everybody has written Coots off.

I believe in him. Still got a good few years ahead of him.

Come on Coots! 😎

Only God knows.

Manchester City confirm arrival of Josko Gvardiol on five-year contract

Man City's latest 90 million acquisition looks like a monster of a defender but is probably best known for being taken to the cleaners by Messi in the world cup. No shame in that! 

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Clarification on rules, the penalty kick stuff that happens at the end of a tied match. What's going on with that?

Do kicks just happen until one team has more than the other?

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Aug 06, 2023, 01:42 PMClarification on rules, the penalty kick stuff that happens at the end of a tied match. What's going on with that?

Do kicks just happen until one team has more than the other?

Yeah.

Only God knows.

Lauren James 😂

Absolutely brainless.

Only God knows.

Typical female, all emotion. The fellas would never!

Seriously though, the thickness of the ass and the smirk on the recipient's face make it kinda hot. This lady's sexual partners are so going to want to reenact that 

She is lucky that 1) England went through but mostly 2) people don't care as much about women's football. Because if they did she'd likely have got the Beckham treatment.

Only God knows.

You know how I know about the Beckham story? I had a female friend a few years older than me who was a major anglophile and we'd watch Premier League matches at a sports bar once in a while around the time Ronaldo played for them. She supported United from back in the 90s and the player she had a crush on was Gary Neville. Why??? "Because he was there to protect him friend Becks when people were mean to Becks." I shit you not.

Quote from: jadis on Aug 07, 2023, 08:30 PMYou know how I know about the Beckham story? I had a female friend a few years older than me who was a major anglophile and we'd watch Premier League matches at a sports bar once in a while around the time Ronaldo played for them. She supported United from back in the 90s and the player she had a crush on was Gary Neville. Why??? "Because he was there to protect him friend Becks when people were mean to Becks." I shit you not.

😂😂😂

Weirdest crush I've heard of. Probably true though, they are pretty good friends.

The abuse Beckham got after '98 BTW 😮

Only God knows.

The little man had another masterclass last night.

Two goals and an assist and an all round top performance. He is barely breaking a sweat over there but is controlling everything like a master puppeteer. Like a veteran boxer, conserves his energy through rounds then strikes just at the right time.

Another late free kick.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Aug 07, 2023, 10:26 PMThe little man had another masterclass last night.

Two goals and an assist and an all round top performance. He is barely breaking a sweat over there but is controlling everything like a master puppeteer. Like a veteran boxer, conserves his energy through rounds then strikes just at the right time.

Another late free kick.

I love that.

So I guess I learned that they do the whole five kicks per team with a different player per kick but if it's still tied they just keep going until one outscores the other.  well the first one to score past that initial five wins I'm guessing.

I was this cool the whole time.

His first goal is a copy of a very famous goal against Madrid several years back

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Aug 07, 2023, 08:49 PM😂😂😂

Weirdest crush I've heard of. Probably true though, they are pretty good friends.

The abuse Beckham got after '98 BTW 😮

I love referring to the "female brain" when I do mock misogyny but stuff like that is real and that's exactly what it is. Another friend once admitted she developed a (mercifully temporary) crush on some open mic comedian who was one of the biggest losers in Montreal because she heard him getting bullied on a podcast and took pity. They rule! It's so much more interesting than what we obsess about in them!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/8/8/uefa-postpones-aek-athens-dinamo-zagreb-match-after-fan-killed-in-brawl

QuoteUEFA postpones AEK Athens-Dinamo Zagreb match after fan killed in brawl

QuoteA Greek football fan has been stabbed to death during a brawl between supporters of AEK Athens and Croatian club Dinamo Zagreb.

Police said nearly 100 people were arrested after the violent clashes, which led European football's governing body, UEFA, to postpone the Champions League qualifying third-round, first-leg match between the two sides that was due to be played on Tuesday in Greece's capital.

Quote"The Croatian hooligans, who have a long history of links with the far right and violent attacks, crossed the country with one thing in mind – to cause trouble,"

RIP to the deceased.

Only God knows.

@jadis

Any predictions for this season?

League winners:
Champions League places:
Relegation:

?

Liverpool

Liverpool, 115 FC, Arsenal, MU and Villa fuck it come on!!!

Forest, Bournemouth, West Ham 🤞

Only God knows.