https://twitter.com/FCTVLIVE44/status/1659886737554898951

The most disrespected player in England.

A Rolls Royce footballer.

I love him.

Only God knows.

Nottingham Forest stay up after beating Arsenal. A big club and one of the rare clubs who have missed out on the Premier League 'boom' for so long that they still maintain their original character and fan base. Sheffield Wednesday are another. Two old school clubs, get Wednesday back in the tip flight.

If we win our final game vs Brighton next weekend, we will return to European competition after 13 years away.

Only God knows.

QuoteAt least nine people were killed and dozens more injured when stampeding soccer fans pushed through one of the access gates at a quarterfinal match in the Salvadoran league Saturday.

Cheers for posting.

12 dead now, BBC says some of the fans were pulling barricades down to try and get in before the game.

Only God knows.

Remember when people wanted England to lose the Euros because we're all racists? lol

Tonight in La Liga:

https://twitter.com/14ucIs/status/1660354309651931137

As you can see that's not one or two, that's half the fucking ground. If anyone can find me an example of English fans doing the same from the past decade, I'll deactivate and never come back.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 21, 2023, 11:59 PMRemember when people wanted England to lose the Euros because we're all racists? lol

Tonight in La Liga:

https://twitter.com/14ucIs/status/1660354309651931137

As you can see that's not one or two, that's half the fucking ground. If anyone can find me an example of English fans doing the same from the past decade, I'll deactivate and never come back.

am i wrong thinking that both spain (outside of barcelona) and italy are racist af?

i mean, nobody has a monopoly on hate but i don't think it's just a movie trope about if a black guy tries to date an italian guy's sister

i know this is spain but you know what i mean

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 22, 2023, 12:59 AMam i wrong thinking that both spain (outside of barcelona) and italy are racist af?

i mean, nobody has a monopoly on hate but i don't think it's just a movie trope about if a black guy tries to date an italian guy's sister

i know this is spain but you know what i mean

Well they're both worse than England I'll tell you that much.

Balotelli got abused by his own fans at the Italy training camp a few years back. Tbh you could find loads of similar examples during his time in Italy.

You exclude Barcelona but I remember a few years back, Barca fans abusing their own black players outside the ground after a match when they were going through a bad run of form. Espanyol (the other team in Barca) fans have also abused black Barca players.

Obviously you can find incidents in England, but they are almost always isolated instances where one fan in the ground does a monkey gesture then gets named and shamed, a ban, prosecuted and is condemned by all, not the whole stand or groups abusing their own players like above. It just does not happen.

Only God knows.

Check this out as well, monkey noises, nazi salutes galore. There was plenty of Nazi shit outside the stadium as well.

This is Bulgaria BTW.

Only God knows.

QuoteBulgaria 

isn't that where they go in hostel

Dunno what you mean mate. Guessing it's one of your jokes.

Only God knows.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-city-guardiola-ffp-abu-dhabi-b2342593.html

QuoteWhen the Premier League trophy was handed over to Pep Guardiola again, the English game saw something it has never seen before. It has made many within the sport unsure how to feel.

That goes beyond a staggering level of domination, which ensured Manchester City only felt the prospect of defeat for a mere 10 minutes for the final third of the season, something that should raise questions about the competitive health of the Premier League. City are after all only the fifth club to win three English titles in a row. They are also the third club to win five in six.

They are however the first English team to do it with such a suffocating sense of dominance. They are also the first English champions to face charges from the very competition they have just won, that – if proven – could yet see the club stripped of previous titles and even expelled from the league. That is a historic landmark, even if the length of time until its conclusion is as uncertain as the outcome. For now, it leaves a caveat and a question about all this success that may see the perception of the club's entire era

Looks like the journalists are starting to wake up a bit now. Previously they weren't even mentioning their practices but they are now. Sky predictably licking their arses but I heard a report on Talksport earlier slamming them for their practices and I'm seeing numerous articles like this one.

Forza Inter.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 20, 2023, 02:33 PMhttps://twitter.com/FCTVLIVE44/status/1659886737554898951

The most disrespected player in England.

A Rolls Royce footballer.

I love him.

Who is it about? Grealish?

I suspect the single most disrespected one must be Maguire (all of it, every single bit, is fully deserved) 

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: jadis on May 23, 2023, 10:50 AMWho is it about? Grealish?

I suspect the single most disrespected one must be Maguire (all of it, every single bit, is fully deserved) 

Harry Kane mate. It was a link to his goal. And you're right, maybe I should have said most undeservedly disrespected. There is a depressing amount of English people who don't rate him and don't like him. Even though he does the business for England every time.

Only God knows.

Yeah I don't get it, he's been brilliant for a decade now

Though it was funny when rival fans (Brentford I think) chanted at him "you let your country down" after the World Cup

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism