Quote from: Qwerty Sanchez on May 06, 2023, 10:42 PMWe (I) don't claim him

It would be quite funny if this went wrong and he got pretty much chased out of Wales after taking Wrexham into administration.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jadis on May 06, 2023, 10:26 PMAhem

What a nauseating article lol

QuoteReynolds has carved out a unique role and traveled a unique path to get here. From charming actor, to Marvel superhero to investment mogul, he's tapped into the same thing. At its core, celebrity entrepreneurship ties back to the star's connection with their audience, their ability to tell a story and keep people engaged.

For evidence of that, look no further than how he spoke after a recent Wrexham thriller on home field in Wales.

"I don't think I have a heart any more. I think I used up all the beats I have left," he told BT News after the match. "That was unlike anything I've ever seen before."

And it's why the actor's biggest roles are just as likely to come in the boardroom as they are on a movie set.

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Went over his filmography, just the worst shit. This film was 100% written and produced by AI

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

@jimmy jazz bet you pissed yourself laughing at Halland's magnanimous gesture for the penalty! "Go on son, fill your boots! Get your hat trick! Ooops! Is that the boss screaming at me???"  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

Quote from: Trollheart on May 07, 2023, 01:23 PM@jimmy jazz bet you pissed yourself laughing at Halland's magnanimous gesture for the penalty! "Go on son, fill your boots! Get your hat trick! Ooops! Is that the boss screaming at me???"  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

It was funny. Would have been even funnier had it cost them though. This might spur them on in Europe now.

Only God knows.

Well as we're all Real Madrid tomorrow (8) evening as they take on MC I thought I would post highlights of the greatest club game I've seen probably over the past decade.

Oh how I laughed!

Only God knows.

Come on Villa 🟣🔵

We have a terrible record at home to these and today that should be put right.

COME ON!

Only God knows.

This is going to the last game, so nice to be competing for something at the end of the season.

Douglas, Ramsey, Martinez, Watkins, Moreno and Kamara are all 50m+ players now imo. Martinez closer to 100m.

Next is Liverpool away and finish against Brighton at VP. 4 points should hopefully see us qualify for one of the European competitions  8)

Only God knows.

https://twitter.com/vartatico/status/1657737859737042945

Match abandoned in Groningen after fireworks thrown into the pitch and fans invaded.

The latest in fan misbehavior to add to the Udinese riot the other week.

Imagine this happened in England ::)

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 13, 2023, 08:10 PMThis is going to the last game, so nice to be competing for something at the end of the season.

Douglas, Ramsey, Martinez, Watkins, Moreno and Kamara are all 50m+ players now imo. Martinez closer to 100m.

Next is Liverpool away and finish against Brighton at VP. 4 points should hopefully see us qualify for one of the European competitions  8)

Best keeper itw as far as I am concerned.

Good luck for the final stretch, will be rooting for you in both games.

Thanks Q. Will be tough but it's all to play for  8)

Only God knows.

Quote from: Toy Revolver on May 16, 2023, 12:53 PMhttps://www.cnn.com/2023/05/15/football/santiago-ramirez-goal-morelia-celaya-spt-intl/index.html

See the coach slip on his arse  :laughing:

Great goal.

I love the Spanish speaking commentators and their passion.

Golgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgolgol goooooooooooooooooooool

Only God knows.