Quote from: jimmy jazz on May 01, 2023, 11:33 PM:(

Two juicy clubs are going to go.

This is the most interesting relegation fight I've seen for a long time.

Torn between laughing because Leeds should be one of them and feeling sad because if they go I won't get to enjoy watching them lose every week.

Arsenal vs Chelsea tonight.

Should have been a big game but because Arsenal are a bunch of pussies it's a nothing game now.

#WillNotWatch

@Trollheart de FA-OI unveiled a new crest so dey did:

De new short:

Only God knows.

Big Sam will take over at Leeds for their final four games:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65453934

Football is crazy. The guy they sacked is the second interim manager to be sacked this season. We're not far off teams just getting a new manager in for the final game in the hope of a bounce.

Only God knows.

New Ireland kit and crest are very clean imo, massive fan.

Not so sure about the crest. Ireland football? Shouldn't that be Irish Football? Or at least Football Ireland? Ireland Football sounds like someone designed the crest who left school at 12.  ::)

Quote from: Trollheart on May 02, 2023, 08:01 PMNot so sure about the crest. Ireland football? Shouldn't that be Irish Football? Or at least Football Ireland? Ireland Football sounds like someone designed the crest who left school at 12.  ::)

It would be FAI wouldn't it, but I think the Ireland Football thing is like an all encompassing phrase.

Basically, they're doing the same thing England did with 'England Football', except using the new crest for the national team.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/fa-england-football-badge-inclusivity-b933745.html

Phrasing aside the new Irish one is definitely better. The last one was shit imo. This is very similar to McGrath era.

Only God knows.

This Boehly guy running Chelsea is an utterly clueless cunt isn't he? How do you spend half a billion pounds in one season and take the team ten places back?

Lampard record as manager is played 6 lost 6 (they're 3-0 right now).

I remember @Qwerty Sanchez saying to me when he came in that he caused a big mess in the States with one of his other ventures?

Just a massive cunt thinking he's being clever.

Only God knows.

He's a turd. He owns a baseball team and they operate similarly to the bigger clubs in the prem, throwing money around and can't win fuck all despite it.

American owners are going to ruin the league it's only a matter of time imo.

Messi leaving PSG. Based on rumours I just made up he is currently deciding between Villa and Manchester United. Best of luck Jimbo.

Going back to Barca as they can offer him less than before and comply with La Liga. If he came to us I'd cry. Imagine Emi Martinez said "Leo, you know I won us the World Cup with that last minute save and then the penalties... Well can you do me a favour?"  8)

Looks like Bellingham is going to Real Madrid, their fans will be on his case immediately if he doesn't hit the ground running but he picked the right move. I knew he wouldn't go to the embarrassment that is MC  :) 

Only God knows.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1653806125324673024

Look at these ungrateful cunts. Their club didn't even exist before 1970. They should be honoured to have the greatest footballer ever humiliate their club.

They really ought to know their place imo.

Only God knows.

If they're doing this for Messi I can't wait to see the meltdown they have when Mbappe leaves for Spain.

What a braindead husk of a person you have to be to boo the greatest player because of something like that.

Also he did nothing wrong discipline-wise, he told them in advance he's going to SA for a couple of days and they only decided he can't go when he was already on the plane.

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

That Twitter stream has some good stuff. The lion! American kids!  :laughing:

https://talksport.com/football/1414445/transfer-notebook-ferran-torres-kalvin-phillips-man-city/

Ferran Torres, now that's what I'm talking about. This would be a tremendous signing and really excite the fans.

Who'd you rather play for? Emery or Arteta?

@Qwerty Sanchez I will be supporting MU tonight  8)

Only God knows.