Think we were lucky really. Ollie should have scored. Arsenal screwed up bigtime, and with ten extra minutes you'd think they would have pulled it off. Suppose you were rooting for Sheffield in the FA Cup?

Yeah of course I was  :laughing:

I knew they had no chance though.

Only God knows.

Dortmund are top of the Bundesliga by a point with five games to go, BTW 🥹

I love them.

Only God knows.

Wouldn't surprise me if young Jude joins his Norwegian mate in Manchester. Some of their key midfielders are the wrong side of 30, makes sense to invest in someone like him if he's as good as everyone says he is (haven't seen him play)

Not in the mood for it now but very excited to watch the Tottenham highlights tomorrow. I like one-sided humiliations when they come as a shock, not routine ones

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Quote from: jadis on Apr 24, 2023, 02:01 AMWouldn't surprise me if young Jude joins his Norwegian mate in Manchester. Some of their key midfielders are the wrong side of 30, makes sense to invest in someone like him if he's as good as everyone says he is (haven't seen him play)

Been following him since he broke through at Birmingham City. I'm from Birmingham so I try to follow our local players when they're getting a lot of hype.

He is incredible tbf, he can do everything, his style is a bit like Zidane but he is superb defensively also. I hope he avoids the PL but if he does come here Liverpool would be better for him. If I was him I'd stay at Dortmund for at least another year though. 

Only God knows.

What a result for Newcastle! Mind you, it was probably a bit unsporting of them to go ahead when Tottenham didn't even turn up for the majority of the match!  :laughing: Spurs must be hurting now. The Toon for Europe! They'll have a statue of Eddie in the town centre soon.

Watch out for Cameron Archer.

I would describe him as the 2nd coming of Michael Owen.

He just guarantees goals.

Only God knows.

- We kick off in just under one hour, win and we go 5th

- Liverpool linked with Kalvin Phillips as alternative to Bellingham

- Plastics vs Arsenal tomorrow, Up The Arse  8)

Only God knows.

#113 Apr 26, 2023, 01:49 PM Last Edit: Apr 26, 2023, 01:52 PM by jadis
Many outstanding goals, hope we'll see some more today

Unreal strikes by Henry, Toure and De Bruyne

Why shouldn't two opponents kiss each other after a game?

The women's game faces a whole different set of questions and it's okay

The women's game is just different isn't it?

I'd be seething if Villa just lost and our players were going round kissing the opponents.

It annoys me when I see them being friendly with Grealish.

Only God knows.

#116 Apr 26, 2023, 10:15 PM Last Edit: Apr 26, 2023, 10:16 PM by Marie Monday
Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 22, 2023, 01:51 AMI thought he must be older than Roy Hodgson but then I saw he was born in the 70s and I was shocked and speechless.

His parents are/were defo Nazi supporters.
also absolutely mad that he didn't change his name himself, wtf

Quote from: jadis on Apr 26, 2023, 02:50 PMWhy shouldn't two opponents kiss each other after a game?

The women's game faces a whole different set of questions and it's okay
:love:

#117 Apr 27, 2023, 10:33 AM Last Edit: Apr 27, 2023, 10:40 AM by jadis
I asked an Austrian friend what's up with that and he sent me this link.

Quote" I think it's nice that I have the opportunity to talk about this here at FFH. Of course, when I was born [my parents] wanted to baptize me differently. But my father's brother died in a rock avalanche at the age of 27. And then my grandmother really wanted to have another Adolf in the family and my parents then let themselves be persuaded. On the one hand very, very tragic. You could perhaps wish for a different name, but my mother just called me Adi from day one and basically: almost everyone calls me Adi. "

I wish he'd said what was grannie Hütter's stance on the old Judenfrage. Will be likely pressed on it if he coaches in London.

Arsenal done now? I think Newcastle might be their waterloo, so to speak. Can't see City stumbling with any of the matches they have coming up. I think we're beyond the event horizon here, people. City demolished them and you could see the gulf in class between the two.

Quote from: jadis on Apr 27, 2023, 10:33 AMI wish he'd said what was grannie Hütter's stance on the old Judenfrage. Will be likely pressed on it if he coaches in London.
yeah I also have questions