I'm probably going to hurt your feelings.

Quote from: TheBig3 on Jun 23, 2023, 05:17 AM

I'm probably going to hurt your feelings.

I've never heard of her before. The video was alright.

Did she make a big splash?

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Jun 23, 2023, 06:40 AMI've never heard of her before. The video was alright.

Did she make a big splash?

Have you heard "Call Me Maybe?" Big splash would be an understatement. That song was inescapable over here back in 2012.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Jun 23, 2023, 07:43 AMHave you heard "Call Me Maybe?" Big splash would be an understatement. That song was inescapable over here back in 2012.

Oh right! Yes, I have heard that song. It was very popular here too.

I'm also old.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Her best song and music video. The whole Emotion album was amazing. Emotion Side B was just as good.

Genuinely don't get what people hear in her. The Emotion album made such a big splash when it came out but to me it sounds like generic bottom tier pop

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Emotion and the side B extension rule, those are facts

She's pretty good, Emotion had some slappers, though I guess I never got why it above others got the status of "hipster approved" pop album. For me, back in 2016-2017 I got inundated by that album due to a friend playing it constantly in his car whenever me and the homies would go out clubbing.

This song is a bit of an underrated one IMO. That bass part bangs hard on a good stereo system.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: jadis on Jun 23, 2023, 10:21 PMGenuinely don't get what people hear in her. The Emotion album made such a big splash when it came out but to me it sounds like generic bottom tier pop

Some folks prefer bottom