Quote from: Jwb on Apr 05, 2023, 04:24 AMI'm asking not so much with his safety in mind. I'm sorta enchanted at the idea of watching a presidential race from the state pen, though.

that would be wild

I mean it would be like the only thing that could possibly match the surreal and chaotic vibe of his rise to power in 2016. Back when i supported him i mean.

If he won the Presidency while in prison/jail, would they have to let him out? Or would cabinet meetings need to happen in the pen?  :laughing:

Can he just pardon himself like he did for kodack Black?

I kinda prefer the idea of him running the country from inside prison.

Quote from: Jwb on Apr 05, 2023, 05:39 AMCan he just pardon himself like he did for kodack Black?

I kinda prefer the idea of him running the country from inside prison.

:laughing:

I think technically he could if he was the President. Given it would be his second term, I guess all he'd have to lose is public favor, and I suppose most independents would probably forgive him if that was the only reasonable way for the President to get out of a prison cell and back to the White House.

But man - the President governing from prison would be comedy gold.

"All right! Lights out! You too, Mister President. What? No, sir, I don't believe the Chinese premier visited today. And what's that? No, sir, we have indeed strict instructions not to allow Mr. Pence in. Sorry, sir: no word back yet on whether the governor will let them build you a private golf course. Yes, sir. Goodnight sir. And Goodnight, Big Black Hatchet Murder Guy! Don't snore and keep the President awake, all right? See you guys in the morning now."

Coming up: President Trump faces his worst nightmare - EXERCISE IN THE YARD! And this time, it's mandatory! :laughing:

Hard rise? I bet it does!  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

trump is so above the law, he gets arrested for the tv press coverage on him 

https://twitter.com/shhon_
April 25th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence