Reading about Lucy Letby again made me think of this thread again. Maybe getting killed by Lucy Letby would be a good way to go, but supposedly those newborns suffered horribly.

Harold Shipman might not be so bad. His method of choice was lethal doses of diamorphine.

Yeah, might trade Nielsen for Shipman.. although Shipman would perhaps get at my money while Nielsen would just want me for my body.

Sigh, choices.

Happiness is a warm manatee

She injected them with milk, air and other stuff. I doubt it'd be a good way to go.

She also enjoyed comforting the families of the babies she had just killed.

Pure evil.

Her friends and family are standing by her. I find that mad.

Only God knows.

#17 Aug 23, 2023, 06:47 PM Last Edit: Aug 23, 2023, 08:22 PM by jadis
Quote from: jimmy jazz on Aug 22, 2023, 06:12 PMShe injected them with milk, air and other stuff. I doubt it'd be a good way to go.

She also enjoyed comforting the families of the babies she had just killed.

Pure evil.

Her friends and family are standing by her. I find that mad.

That's the most insane thing about this story.

Why can people not get it through their thick skulls that someone can be a wonderful friend to you and become a completely different person in a different context. You can be the best listener in the world when you're with your best friend and then have urges that would never get triggered in the context of that friendship and that make you do horrible things.   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12433159/I-never-believe-Lucy-Letby-guilty-Childhood-friend-maintains-nurse-innocent-video-emerges-pair-Night-Terror-six-years-day-murderer-tried-kill-set-twins.html

Quote"I grew up with Lucy and not a single thing that I've ever seen or witnessed of Lucy would let me for a moment believe she is capable of the things she's accused of. It is the most out-of-character accusation that you could ever put against Lucy," she said. "Think of your most kind, gentle, soft friend and think that they're being accused of harming babies.... Unless Lucy turned around and said 'I'm guilty', I will never believe that she's guilty."

https://www.standard.co.uk/insider/lucy-letby-friends-family-trial-panorama-baby-killer-b1102017.html

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

You could kind of understand if it was one victim, I'd imagine that's pretty common where the family and friends believe they're innocent. But she's been found guilty of killing at least 7. Could be more!

Only God knows.