Recent text between Zuck and Musk - Musk in green:

They seem too friendly for this. Also what happened to the Colosseum?

This isn't happening. They'll probably announce some joint business venture soon and will have been winding everyone up the whole time.

Stop wasting everyone's time, Muskerberg!

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Aug 12, 2023, 12:32 AMI read the article and I think Elon Musk is talking out of his arse. I doubt they could get permission despite what he says, its sacred and in ruins. It's one of the most precious buildings in the world but these two think they can just turn up and fight in it? I don't think so.

Bet it doesn't even happen tbh.

can't you just pay off whatever mob boss is in control of the territory the ruins are in? I'm not that well versed on Italian politics  tbh but I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it works.

Quote from: Jwb on Aug 14, 2023, 05:04 AMcan't you just pay off whatever mob boss is in control of the territory the ruins are in? I'm not that well versed on Italian politics  tbh but I'm pretty sure that's exactly how it works.

I think that would work out nicely - plus a conditional guarantee that if SpaceX gets involved in intergalactic drug smuggling, then the Italian Mafia gets to be the first ones at the trough.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Aug 13, 2023, 10:22 PMThey seem too friendly for this. Also what happened to the Colosseum?

This isn't happening. They'll probably announce some joint business venture soon and will have been winding everyone up the whole time.

Stop wasting everyone's time, Muskerberg!

It's not happening because Musk is injured and won't be able to fight for months.

I was this cool the whole time.

Pair of children wasting everyone's time.

Only God knows.

Zuck might still fight someone for charity especially since he has been training but it just won't be Musk.

Should fight Paddy Pimblett. He actually wants to fight him and would fight him.

Only God knows.

Or maybe Zuck could wipe the floor with Jeff Bezos.

Happiness is a warm manatee

We can't let elon get away with this shit.  Quick, everyone call him a pussy!

Quote from: Guybrush on Aug 15, 2023, 03:17 PMOr maybe Zuck could wipe the floor with Jeff Bezos.

Zuck might have a hard time against Jeff Bezos

True. Adrenochrome is a helluva drug.

Quote from: Jwb on Aug 16, 2023, 01:13 AMTrue. Adrenochrome is a helluva drug.

Dumb it down sir. I had to google that word in your joke.