Crud, I bet a friend 50 bucks that this wouldn't happen before the next election.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Mar 31, 2023, 01:00 AMCrud, I bet a friend 50 bucks that this wouldn't happen before the next election.

Never bet on sports or politics

the hush money thing

god this country is like a bad residents album

it almost seems intentional to make it about something nobody cares about or at least nobody should care about

yes i hate trump but this seems so stupid

Quote from: Toy Revolver on Mar 31, 2023, 01:15 AMthe hush money thing

it almost seems intentional to make it about something nobody cares about or at least nobody should care about

What do you think will happen now? Will there be trouble on the streets over this do you think?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 31, 2023, 01:20 AM
Quote from: Toy Revolver on Mar 31, 2023, 01:15 AMthe hush money thing

What do you think will happen now? Will there be trouble on the streets over this do you think?

i have no idea

He said something like go out and fight didn't he? When he originally predicted he'd be arrested the other Tuesday.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 31, 2023, 01:40 AMHe said something like go out and fight didn't he? When he originally predicted he'd be arrested the other Tuesday.

yeah i think so but you know people are unpredictable

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 31, 2023, 01:40 AMHe said something like go out and fight didn't he? When he originally predicted he'd be arrested the other Tuesday.

I think he said 'protest', not 'fight'. If there's violence from Trump supporters, it'll just make Trump look worse.

Orange Man is going into the Orange Can.

Quote from: SGR on Mar 31, 2023, 02:13 AM

I think he said 'protest', not 'fight'. If there's violence from Trump supporters, it'll just make Trump look worse.

to whom though

Quote from: Toy Revolver on Mar 31, 2023, 02:43 AM

to whom though

To whom did he say it? His supporters, I'd presume.

Quote from: SGR on Mar 31, 2023, 03:55 AM
Quote from: Toy Revolver on Mar 31, 2023, 02:43 AM

to whom though

To whom did he say it? His supporters, I'd presume.

i don't think inciting violence makes him look worse to many of his supporters and it actually might illicit more loyal support

i don't think his base turned against him at all of jan 6

and can he look worse to those who already hate what he is?