Quote from: Lexi Darling on Mar 12, 2024, 11:44 PMWhy is it always female sexbots, can't us male-attracted people have fun too?

I bet a threesome between Aaron, myself, and our beefcake robo-butler Jefferton would be absolutely incredible.

*buttler ;)

Quote from: FETCHER. on Mar 13, 2024, 04:14 PMI imagine it becomes like Ready Player One and they all have VR sex.

Edit: or sex with those dolls. I wouldn't be surprised. I think social media has made people weird 😂. I feel like the world will eventually have birth rates go way down and the virginity age goes up.

Sex with the dolls for sure. Some well-to-do buyers probably own several of them for variety. 

Quote from: Psy-Fi on Mar 13, 2024, 09:00 PMSex with the dolls for sure. Some well-to-do buyers probably own several of them for variety. 

They seem like a bit of a hassle to me tbh 😂

I'd prefer wanking to fucking a doll. Shit's creepy af

Quote from: grindy on Mar 14, 2024, 09:04 AMI'd prefer wanking to fucking a doll. Shit's creepy af

Sex robots are just upgraded blow-up dolls for well-to-do pervs. :pimp:

...but the real issue is this: how would you grade an essay written by a sexbot ??

To get lost is to learn the way.

Quote from: Lisnaholic on Mar 14, 2024, 03:01 PM...but the real issue is this: how would you grade an essay written by a sexbot ??

You'll have to sexamine it carefully, using a dicktionary for reference and make sure it's fucktually accurate.

Quote from: grindy on Mar 14, 2024, 09:14 PMYou'll have to sexamine it carefully, using a dicktionary for reference and make sure it's fucktually accurate.

:laughing: That's a clever answer, grindy! You get ten out of ten from me, even if you actually turn out to be a sexbot.

To get lost is to learn the way.