Had my fair share of problems since the UK left the EU, but I find Alistair Williams sums up Theresa May's behaviour quite well.

Full set (usefulness of a history degree, 2nd referendum, Miami customs, how the universe began...)

Spoiler
Oaa614SMWbc
[close]

[Youtube]F_lama_Zwmo>/ youtube

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: Jwb on Jun 23, 2023, 05:30 AM
[Youtube]F_lama_Zwmo>/ youtube

good stuff lol

The police in the end should've been part of their sexual fantasy imo. "Okay we cuddled with those ones, now it's time to get railed out by the really gross ones" kind of thing

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Never heard of this guy, but he's pretty funny

I found what he said about asexuals to be hella ignorant, as someone with an ace sister. I looked him up and within the first few results there's him grousing about woke liberals trying to cancel free speech or whatever.

No offense or judgement on you, but I think I'll pass on this guy.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

General question for all the comedy fans. When was the last time you saw a stand up comedy show live and who was it?

I was watching a lot of comics when I lived in NYC for a couple of years pre-pandemic and have seen zero shows since. I'd mostly watch a bunch of people do 15 minute segments at The Stand. Don't remember who were the last ones I've seen or even what was the last solo show I've seen. Probably someone from the extended Cum Town universe

Last person I saw was Eddie Griffin he was headlining an event with some other comics for a V Day special type of event. Bill Bellamy was the host.

Tommy Davidson Adele Givens and Smokey Suarez was also at the event.

Adele Givens definitely stole the show and was at the best performance. She was way out of her league. She ran circles around the rest of those clowns.

You know, I don't think I've ever actually been to a standup show.

I feel like I've never really been a fan of specific comedians; usually I'll find individual jokes funny, but for me even people who have bits I like usually have a lot I don't as well. My favorite comedian in high school was definitely Mitch Hedberg; I was devastated when he died and a lot of his bits still live rent-free in my head.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I can't even ballpark how many standup shows I've been to, we have the Just For Laughs festival in Montreal so I've seen many of my all time faves, including Stanhope, Sean Lock, Norm Macdonald, Louis CK and many others.