We all need a chuckle now and the. If something makes you laugh, I encourage you to post it here, whatever it is 🙂

This recently made me laugh:

Happiness is a warm manatee

That's gonna haunt my nightmares.

There is a sex noise prank that people do on Twitter. They replace the sound on videos with sex noises and tweet something like "I can't believe the PM said this, what a racist" and then when you play the video you get loud sex noises. Obviously awkward if you're in public or around family.

This was live on the BBC during coverage of a football match, some guys left a phone tied under a presenter's chair in the studio and set the ring tone to the sex noises, then kept ringing it when they were on air. I cried and struggled to breathe. It went on for a good ten minutes and they had no idea where it was coming from.

@Trollheart

Only God knows.

Quote from: Guybrush on Mar 19, 2023, 11:08 AMWe all need a chuckle now and the. If something makes you laugh, I encourage you to post it here, whatever it is 🙂

This recently made me laugh:

I now feel like I just ate mushrooms. :laughing:

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: robhr on Mar 19, 2023, 07:48 PMThat's gonna haunt my nightmares.

:laughing:

This is what you want. This is what you get.

This Russian cartoon inspired version of The Simpsons steamed ham skit got a good chuckle out of me :)

😂😂😂

If the local ASDA stocks one I'm buying it.

Only God knows.

Yeah, I'd definitely spend a fiver on one of those if I saw one in a shop. :laughing:

😄