And no, I don't mean cats with signs walking down the street chanting "What do we want?" "More sleep time!" "When do we want it?" "Now!" or gangs of highly-trained field mice abseiling down the walls of laboratories and smashing through windows to release their imprisoned brethern. I'm talking about your ALF and all those lads. Sure, we all love animals, but is it right for groups to take the extreme measures some do - poisoning food, attacking labs, releasing creatures into the wild who have probably spent all their lives in cages - in the name of equality and rights for animals? Do you applaud their efforts or roll your eyes? Have you ever engaged in any sort of animal activism, or known anyone who has? What are your views?

#1 Mar 24, 2023, 02:57 AM Last Edit: Mar 24, 2023, 02:58 AM by Jwb
The only people who i have known like that were the volunteers at the animal shelter i worked at.  You would assume that volunteering your free time at an animal shelter would be a mark of a good person, but in my experience they're a bunch of hollow cunts who are just trying to fill the void .

Wow that is surprising. I assumed it was all sort of college kids and those who wanted to join like eco-warrior groups and such but didn't really want to go that far. Animal shelter people? I suppose I could see it, from one way, but then again, staff at animal shelters could actually go the other way, if the animals made their lives difficult. An interesting take, certainly.

To be fair there were some volunteers that were just old ladies who minded their own business. Though it was always funny to watch one of them if they got brave and decided to try to walk a big energetic pit. They would have the leash wrapped around their old lady wrist for reinforcement and would be practically running to keep up with the dog. White women always want to save something.

But there were others who were like animal actvists that would try to snoop for dirt on the animal shelter to post on facebook. They weren't allowed in my section cause i had the dogs that hadn't been vetted for the public yet and they were always trying to ask me dumb questions about dogs in there.

Quote from: Jwb on Mar 24, 2023, 04:23 AMTo be fair there were some volunteers that were just old ladies who minded their own business. Though it was always funny to watch one of them if they got brave and decided to try to walk a big energetic pit. They would have the leash wrapped around their old lady wrist for reinforcement and would be practically running to keep up with the dog. White women always want to save something.

But there were others who were like animal actvists that would try to snoop for dirt on the animal shelter to post on facebook. They weren't allowed in my section cause i had the dogs that hadn't been vetted for the public yet and they were always trying to ask me dumb questions about dogs in there.

😂😂😂

Only God knows.