Making a Sports & fitness forum might be a bad idea. It's under consideration 🙂

Happiness is a warm manatee

I've created a Sports & Health forum. I'm thinking food should go in there too, but felt like adding food to the title was messy?

I might change my mind about it.

Anyways, let's see how it works out and let us know if you have suggestions for improvements.

Quote from: Guybrush on May 27, 2023, 08:42 AMlet's see how it works out

I see what you did there.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Our next member will be our 50th sign up.

How shall we celebrate?

And, still no non MB people here yet?

Only God knows.

I think Robhr wasn't from MB? Maybe I'm misremembering.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 04, 2023, 02:52 PMOur next member will be our 50th sign up.

How shall we celebrate?

Let's wait and see who that member is before we start planning a celebration, eh?  :laughing:

Maybe that Concept-V guy will bring his ever-vigilant crusade against the liberal wokesters to our shores.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Mrs. Waffles on Jun 04, 2023, 04:36 PMMaybe that Concept-V guy will bring his ever-vigilant crusade against the liberal wokesters to our shores.

"So I heard you wokesters decided to change forums. Was the last one not woke enough for you?"  :laughing:

Small issue regarding spoiler tags:

I've found that in Dark mode (which I use by default), the text inside the box with a spoiler looks too similar in colour to the background, making it appear washed out and hard to read. Can this maybe be fixed by using a darker background colour for these elements in Dark mode? It looks fine in the Light version anyway, so not a huge issue regardless

Quote from: GD on Jun 13, 2023, 05:11 PMSmall issue regarding spoiler tags:

I've found that in Dark mode (which I use by default), the text inside the box with a spoiler looks too similar in colour to the background, making it appear washed out and hard to read. Can this maybe be fixed by using a darker background colour for these elements in Dark mode? It looks fine in the Light version anyway, so not a huge issue regardless

Yes, I too have noticed this. There's probably an easy fix. I will look into it when I find the time 🙂

Quote from: Guybrush on Jun 13, 2023, 05:25 PMYes, I too have noticed this. There's probably an easy fix. I will look into it when I find the time 🙂

Thanks, no rush obv :)

Is it possible to have something to distinguish threads created via discussions in other threads? For example, we've had Circumcision and Trans Women in Sports and both have me as the OP, but I didn't post them.

I don't want people thinking I'm starting controversial threads to piss people off when the posts themselves were in a spam and a news thread.

Non issue or?

Kind regards x

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 27, 2023, 09:01 PMIs it possible to have something to distinguish threads created via discussions in other threads? For example, we've had Circumcision and Trans Women in Sports and both have me as the OP, but I didn't post them.

I don't want people thinking I'm starting controversial threads to piss people off when the posts themselves were in a spam and a news thread.

Non issue or?

Kind regards x

I think you should create some more controversial threads - we could use a little controversy to spice things up around here.  :laughing:

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Jun 27, 2023, 09:01 PMIs it possible to have something to distinguish threads created via discussions in other threads? For example, we've had Circumcision and Trans Women in Sports and both have me as the OP, but I didn't post them.

Non issue or?

Kind regards x

Good idea!

The neatest I can think of right off the bat is just a disclaimer in the new thread's first post 🤔

Maybe something like..

[DISCLAIMER: This topic was created by a mod/admin who split it from its parent topic]

Would that work?

Also, I don't mind you filling in for TR while he's gone.