I don't know how to post YouTube's or anything yet but I've had System Of A Down - Aerials stuck in my head for what feels like forever.

Quote from: FETCHER. on Jun 28, 2023, 10:39 PMI don't know how to post YouTube's or anything yet but I've had System Of A Down - Aerials stuck in my head for what feels like forever.

It works just like MB - you should see a square 'YouTube' button in your reply ribbon list - when you click that, it will present you with a small popup with an input to paste your Youtube link into - click 'Insert' afterwards, and voila!

Quote from: SGR on Jun 28, 2023, 10:43 PMIt works just like MB - you should see a square 'YouTube' button in your reply ribbon list - when you click that, it will present you with a small popup with an input to paste your Youtube link into - click 'Insert' afterwards, and voila!

Amazing, thank you! Easy peasy.

Another one of those "French girl orgasms" songs

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism

Maybe my favorite voice in all of rock music

Wonder if @MarieMonday knows this video

Question: how do I tag someone on here? Isn't it just @ + username?

It is @username. After you type the first couple letter a list of suggestions will pop up.

@jadis @Marie Monday

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Ahh so the space is part of the username, say @jimmy jazz

Got it, thanks

I love Tim & Eric. My wife and kids usually don't 😅

Happiness is a warm manatee

Tim and Eric are legends. I used to love Tom Goes to the Mayor in high school, and there are a large amount of Awesome Show bits that still live rent free in my head 15 years later.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Anyone seen The Comedy? It's one of those films that are pretty sadistic toward the viewer and that I find difficult to love, however worthy the message about hipster sociopathy

Quote from: jadis on Jul 20, 2023, 08:39 AMMaybe my favorite voice in all of rock music

Wonder if @MarieMonday knows this video

Question: how do I tag someone on here? Isn't it just @ + username?

oh I love that song but had never seen the video!

Watched it again, just gets better and better. Beautiful song and such a cool video