Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 10, 2023, 10:30 PMNo it's serious.

The answer is William II, also known as William Rufus.

since you answered your own question you jave to ask the next one

Didn't know that. He the one married to Mary? William I was the guy with the conkers wasn't he? William III was the lad with the oranges, William IV is still at school...

wtf are conkers?

Quote from: Trollheart on Mar 10, 2023, 10:54 PMDidn't know that. He the one married to Mary? William I was the guy with the conkers wasn't he? William III was the lad with the oranges, William IV is still at school...

He never married. Willy number 2 was ginger and the son of William the Conqueror.

Only God knows.

QuoteWilly number 2

was the first one freed?

:laughing:

Only God knows.

Quote from: Trollheart on Mar 09, 2023, 02:41 AMAsk one question on any subject. Whoever gets it right asks the next question.

I think this thread has a lot of potential for interestand fun.

What I like so far is how, in our hands, a simple fool-proof rule immediately turns into chaos and confusion, with questions unasked or asked out of turn.  :laughing: 

To get lost is to learn the way.

Quote from: Dreams on Mar 10, 2023, 10:57 PMwtf are conkers?

Also known as horse chestnuts. You drill a hole in them, put string through and hit them off each other. Mates battled each other; whosever conker broke the other won. Ah, simple times!

(Also, as you probably guessed, I was making a word play on William the Conqueror).

QuoteWilliam the Conqueror

didn't have a clue

He conquered a lot.
And he was named William.

Quote from: Trollheart on Mar 11, 2023, 04:37 AMHe conquered a lot.
And he was named William.

Oh, you mean William the Conkers.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

I think he preferred to be called William the Horse Chestnut I, actually.

i propose a rule that if the person that supposed ask the next question fails to within 24 hours i get to ask the next question

I think, with a slight amendment, that is acceptable, but the rule can be if the person who either got the question right, or the person who originally set the question, if nobody gets it right, doesn't set a new one, then anyone can. Let's set a 24-hour limit. So...

Question setter: if the question you set is not answered within 24 hours, please give the answer. You may then choose either to set another question or let someone else do so.

Question answerer: if you got the question right, and it's confirmed to be right, please set your question within 24 hours of getting it right, otherwise anyone else can take the shot.

Clear enough?

Quotethen anyone can

but that allows others who arent me to do it

let's try to be fair about this