Of course, I'm one of the older members here (though I think Lisna is older  ;D ), but I grew up playing board games like Monopoly and Risk. Risk, and strategy games in general I especially liked.

Anyway, the question is, were there any board games you were into or maybe still are into?

The Word has spoken :D

Stratego was my ever loving jam as a kid.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

I like board games. My family played a lot of them when I was growing up, and to this day whenever I visit my parents we usually play at least a couple games of Scrabble.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

I like board games and used to play regularly with my friends, but that was before I got kids.

Some games we played:

Descent (2nd edition)
Caverna
Lords of Waterdeep
Last Night on Earth
Eldritch Horror
Mansions of Madness

I used to keep an eye out on boardgamegeek to see what was interesting.

I also got Wingspan as a gift for my last birthday, but haven't played it yet!

Happiness is a warm manatee

I played a lot of board games when I was a kid. At one time or another, I probably played most if not all of the popular ones from the 60's & 70's. Candy Land, Monopoly, Life, Stratego, Risk!, Mouse Trap, Green Ghost, Battleship, Tank Battle, King Oil, Vegas, Sorry!, Spill & Spell, Clue, Boggle, Connect 4, Hangman, are just some of the ones I can think of at the moment. I still have some that survived and are complete but I rarely play any of them unless I'm hanging out with various family members and they want to play a game.