Ask one question on any subject. Whoever gets it right asks the next question.

Q. Of the now eight recognised planets in our solar system, how many do NOT have moons?

0?

Only God knows.

2 but i cheated - thought one, mercury but neither does venus

are we not supposed to cheat? (i guess that's my question)

I think cheating is OK if the thread has a two day lull in posts.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 10, 2023, 08:37 PMI think cheating is OK if the thread has a two day lull in posts.

then what's your question

I got it wrong so I don't have one.

You need to ask the question.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 10, 2023, 08:45 PMI got it wrong so I don't have one.

You need to ask the question.
you answered my question which was is it ok to cheat so you go

Who was the first gay English king?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 10, 2023, 08:55 PMWho was the first gay English king?

Marie Antoinette

Of course you can cheat, but then, what's the point?

As to JJ's question: unless it's Paul King, maybe Edward VII? This is without looking it up. No I will not Wiki. Get that mouse AWAY from me...

Quote from: Trollheart on Mar 10, 2023, 09:09 PMOf course you can cheat, but then, what's the point?

As to JJ's question: unless it's Paul King, maybe Edward VII? This is without looking it up. No I will not Wiki. Get that mouse AWAY from me...

wiki mouse?

Quote from: Dreams on Mar 10, 2023, 09:06 PM
Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 10, 2023, 08:55 PMWho was the first gay English king?

Marie Antoinette

ffs

Quote from: Trollheart on Mar 10, 2023, 09:09 PMOf course you can cheat, but then, what's the point?

Paul King  :laughing:

No to both BTW.

Only God knows.

Henry the Gayeth?

Quote from: Dreams on Mar 10, 2023, 09:10 PM

wiki mouse?

Computer mouse duh.

JJ is this a serious question or a joke? I'm doing the History of England and I have yet to come across a king who identified as gay (though I guess all kings are gay, as monarchy is gay)
:shycouch:

No it's serious.

The answer is William II, also known as William Rufus.

Only God knows.