I've made a usergroup for old timers which is basically people we know already / those who have joined us from another community.

Currently, being in this special group this gives early admission to the secret forum, a title and a weird little veteran's diploma under your avatar.

If you are an old timer, but haven't been declared one yet, it's probably because I don't recognize your username from MB or elsewhere. Just drop me a reply here or in a pm and let me know who you are and I will sort it out.

Happiness is a warm manatee

@Mindy and @jimmy jazz, you guys should take a look at this :)

I added my birthday thinking that made me an old timer, I'm Mindfulness at MB.  8)

https://twitter.com/shhon_
April 25th, 2024

Big fan of the Internet
Kindness is the highest form of intelligence

Quote from: Mindy on Jan 12, 2023, 08:18 PMI added my birthday thinking that made me an old timer, I'm Mindfulness at MB.  8)

Hi there, old timer! :)

Certified old-timer, checking in.

You told me you weren't going to let Psy in!?!?!?!?

:laughing:

Quote from: Chula Vista on Jan 13, 2023, 03:42 AMYou told me you weren't going to let Psy in!?!?!?!?

:laughing:

I need him! His music taste makes me looks young and sprightly by comparison  ;D

Burt Mustin looks awful scary. :o

The Word has spoken :D

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Jan 13, 2023, 02:26 PMBurt Mustin looks awful scary. :o

Living to be older than dirt will do that to you.

hi I'm from that dreaded Muisc Siet we all hate just kidding  :laughing: this is my first post, is this thing on?

I've been a MB member since I was 17 looking forward to seeing how this site progresses looks pretty neat so far

"I own the mail" or whatever Elph said

u shud eat like at least two golf ball sized fists of dirt every day RETurn to S  O  I  L!!!1!

Quote from: tristan_geoff on Jan 14, 2023, 06:44 AMhi I'm from that dreaded Muisc Siet we all hate just kidding  :laughing: this is my first post, is this thing on?

I've been a MB member since I was 17 looking forward to seeing how this site progresses looks pretty neat so far

Thanks Tristan :) nice to see you here!

I feel like this group was just made to exclude me, like the gibbon is excluded from great apes.

I kid. I questioned whether or not I should post 'cause it may sound like I don't kid.

I'm sorry, robhr, but I can't quite consider you an old timer as I don't know you from before and your MB post count is also negligible.

After a while, I might remove the group altogether. It was more or less just a way to get people early access to the secret forum, but access also gets automatically granted to anyone with a 100+ post count.

Quote from: Guybrush on Jan 29, 2023, 09:15 PMI'm sorry, robhr, but I can't quite consider you an old timer as I don't know you from before and your MB post count is also negligible.

After a while, I might remove the group altogether. It was more or less just a way to get people early access to the secret forum, but access also gets automatically granted to anyone with a 100+ post count.

Oh I know I was just kidding.