Quote from: Marie Monday on Apr 25, 2024, 09:51 PMthe one about the bbc cumming in someones ass and prolapse made me laught tbf

Honestly, I thought British TV had more respect for itself. The BBC is a long-established and valued institution. If it's gonna cum in anyone's ass I imagine it would be His Majesty's. By Royal ass-ent? Sorry. I'm leaving, really, I'm on my way out the door.

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 26, 2024, 12:31 AMHonestly, I thought British TV had more respect for itself. The BBC is a long-established and valued institution. If it's gonna cum in anyone's ass I imagine it would be His Majesty's. By Royal ass-ent? Sorry. I'm leaving, really, I'm on my way out the door.

BBC means big black cock lad.

Only God knows.

Yes I know duh.
It was a joke of word play, as BBC, as you know, immediately conjures up a very different image for us on this side of the big water.

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 26, 2024, 12:31 AMHonestly, I thought British TV had more respect for itself. The BBC is a long-established and valued institution. If it's gonna cum in anyone's ass I imagine it would be His Majesty's. By Royal ass-ent? Sorry. I'm leaving, really, I'm on my way out the door.

The back door, I assume.

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 26, 2024, 03:35 AMYes I know duh.
It was a joke of word play, as BBC, as you know, immediately conjures up a very different image for us on this side of the big water.
https://scd.community/index.php?topic=282.0

Quote from: Trollheart on Apr 26, 2024, 03:35 AMYes I know duh.

I know you know, I just wanted to be blunt and counter your avoidance of it.

COCK
....(')
..././
.././
././
/./
..))

Only God knows.

I thought this was a BBC.

Happiness is a warm manatee

Could also stand for big British cock  8)

Brace yourselves for this summer's workout pics 😧

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 26, 2024, 02:54 AMBBC means big black cock lad.
oooooh
That's a bit disappointing

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 26, 2024, 07:07 AMI know you know, I just wanted to be blunt and counter your avoidance of it.

COCK
....(')
..././
.././
././
/./
..))
You calling me a cock blocker??  ???  :laughing: