I've always been fascinated by how many songs there are out there under different, or sometime the same, genres with the same name, and how different they can be from each other. Here you can post videos of the song as long as it has THE SAME name. That means if the name is "It's Raining", for instance, someone writing a song called "Rain on Me" or "I Wish it Would Rain" is not eligible. This isn't a variation on a theme (coming soon): this has to be THE VERY SAME TITLE. You'd be surprised how easy it is to find songs that have the exact same title. You can write a little (or a lot) about the song/artist if you want, or not. Up to  you. No prizes for guessing what I'm gonna do.

First subject is "Stay".

And the first one I got comes from

Shakespears Sister, from Hormonally Yours

One of the best known, featuring ex-Bananarama girl Siobhan Fahey. It's notable for its dual vocal, where the other half of the duo, Marcella Detroit, plays the distraught girlfriend trying to save her dying man, with the role of the dark angel trying to steal him going to Fahey, in a brilliantly nightmarish performance in the music video.

First song that came to mind for me. Some peak cokehead Bowie.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards