Kind of the opposite of the pet hates thread.

For me, the first days of spring when the sun is out. It feels like optimism and new opportunity.

Only God knows.

People you don't know who smile at you for no reason.

Probably because you're not wearing any pants. :D

The Word has spoken :D

Hot showers.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Rubber Soul on Feb 26, 2023, 05:44 PMProbably because you're not wearing any pants. :D

Happens more often than you would think.

Good food 🙂 and an afternoon nap.

I feel like I'm getting old.

Happiness is a warm manatee

#6 Mar 02, 2023, 01:59 AM Last Edit: Mar 02, 2023, 02:45 AM by Janszoon
Quote from: Guybrush on Mar 02, 2023, 12:41 AMGood food 🙂 and an afternoon nap.

I feel like I'm getting old.
Naps are the best. A few months ago I got a recliner to put in the corner of my home office, and there have been a bunch of times since then that I've taken a 20 minute nap in it in the middle of the day. I don't really like working from home, but that is definitely one of the perks.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

100% on naps. Though my actual job is part time, I'm still up and expending energy for basically 15 straight hours every day (not even counting my unwinding time) and my workaholic self was burning out so I started taking a nap most days to better preserve my health and sanity. It's done wonders for my stamina to be able to have that break.

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Touching a cat's cold, wet nose.

First cup of tea of the day.

Only God knows.

A dip in the sea :)

Time of year doesn't even matter that much.

Someone you love texting you silly memes to brighten your day right when work was getting you down.  :love:

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

Quote from: Guybrush on Apr 24, 2023, 03:02 PMA dip in the sea :)

Time of year doesn't even matter that much.

I suppose not if you don't mind freezing to death - at least where I'm from  :laughing:

Quote from: SGR on Apr 24, 2023, 03:29 PMI suppose not if you don't mind freezing to death - at least where I'm from  :laughing:

It's cold here too more often than not 🙂 I had a dip not too long ago and the water was 4 Cs which was slightly warmer than the dip before that which was closer to 0.

But even if you're standing in snow and there's ice in the water, who ever regrets going for a quick dip? Noone!

Quotewhen the sun is out

I'm the opposite more or less. I like the odd sunny day when it's the exception

Practitioner of Soviet Foucauldian Catholicism