The world would be a much better place, if people stopped taking symbolic shit like flags and such seriously in any way.

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Not as bad as High Anxiety!

Six believed dead in the Baltimore Bridge collapse, first two bodies recovered.  :(

News Alert: 2 bodies found in truck under Baltimore bridge collapse as investigators end search for workers, police say

The bodies of two people were recovered from the Patapsco River Wednesday as officials searched the water after a container ship collision caused the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore.

Superintendent Col. Roland L. Butler said search and recovery efforts have ended for the four additional people who were on the structure and are presumed dead.

What the hell is going on with Diddy? Innocent until proven guilty, but this seems at surface level something similar to the honeypot operation with Epstein - what do you all think?

Feds search Sean 'Diddy' Combs' properties as part of sex trafficking probe, AP sources say

Quote from: SGR on Mar 28, 2024, 11:14 PMWhat the hell is going on with Diddy? Innocent until proven guilty, but this seems at surface level something similar to the honeypot operation with Epstein - what do you all think?

Feds search Sean 'Diddy' Combs' properties as part of sex trafficking probe, AP sources say

Barely followed it. Only know he's had his homes raided and that's it.

Seems very serious now if they're investigating trafficking so looks like for Diddy there is...

/trollheart

Only God knows.

He's gonna be in the slammer...

"stressed" is just "desserts" spelled backwards

The problem for him will be when there's a knock on the door and the Feds say "Come with me."

#TheRealTrollheart
#AcceptNoSubstitutes

I love all the Diddler memes going around

I was this cool the whole time.

Quote from: Marie Monday on Mar 10, 2024, 09:41 PMbecause they walk on the bike lanes, get in the way in general and are unnecessarily loud, and they're disrespectful towards the prostitutes
tourists are generally very unaware of local customs and don't even try to avoid being obtrusive, which causes much more inconvenience than you might realise

I missed this whole convo but I do get it how tourists can be annoying especially in big cities. In NYC, they walk so slow and don't follow the unspoken walking rules. I get it you are on vacation. Stand off to the side if you want to gaze at the skyscrapers. Don't do it whilst in the middle of walking traffic.

Quote from: DJChameleon on Mar 29, 2024, 07:37 AMI missed this whole convo but I do get it how tourists can be annoying especially in big cities. In NYC, they walk so slow and don't follow the unspoken walking rules. I get it you are on vacation. Stand off to the side if you want to gaze at the skyscrapers. Don't do it whilst in the middle of walking traffic.

Maybe the people of New York could create a free-to-download 'Unwritten Rules of New York' manual for tourists.

Only God knows.

Quote from: SGR on Mar 28, 2024, 11:14 PMWhat the hell is going on with Diddy? Innocent until proven guilty, but this seems at surface level something similar to the honeypot operation with Epstein - what do you all think?

I always mix up P.Diddy and R.Kelly due to the somewhat similar names. Looks like this is not the only similarity.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Mar 29, 2024, 11:04 AMMaybe the people of New York could create a free-to-download 'Unwritten Rules of New York' manual for tourists.

I'm sure there have been plenty of articles written about this. Not just walking rules but other tourist no nos for people visiting NYC for the first time. Just like when you are going down an escalator stand to the right if you are just riding down so people that are rushing to get somewhere can use the left side to walk down the escalator as it's going down to get wherever they are going quicker.