This made me laugh, repeatedly <3

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 22, 2024, 12:33 AMSometimes I write a post out then think, na fuck this I haven't got anything interesting to say.

*deletes*

I do the same thing, so I got a challenge for you. I suggest we make it a general personal policy to post these uninteresting, poor quality posts. Perhaps we can also tag them with an emoji, like a wine glass 🍷 What say ye?

Happiness is a warm manatee

Quote from: Guybrush on Apr 23, 2024, 08:54 PMI do the same thing, so I got a challenge for you. I suggest we make it a general personal policy to post these uninteresting, poor quality posts. Perhaps we can also tag them with an emoji, like a wine glass 🍷 What say ye?

OK next time I'll post it 👍

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 23, 2024, 06:30 PM

That's pretty long. Are the invisible people cops?

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Quote from: Janszoon on Apr 23, 2024, 09:03 PMThat's pretty long. Are the invisible people cops?

Na vigilante paedo hunters.

Think Chris Hansen but with no money and no permission to do this.

There's loads.

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 23, 2024, 09:19 PMNa vigilante paedo hunters.

Think Chris Hansen but with no money and no permission to do this.

There's loads.

You ever watch Alex Rosen/Predator Poachers?

Quote from: SGR on Apr 23, 2024, 09:35 PMYou ever watch Alex Rosen/Predator Poachers?

No why? Are they good?

Only God knows.

Quote from: jimmy jazz on Apr 23, 2024, 09:47 PMNo why? Are they good?

Yes, Alex is extremely good at getting pedos to incriminate themselves, and he always turns it in to law enforcement (most of the time, they show up at the end of the scene). He was involved with catching/exposing EDP a couple years back.

https://rumble.com/c/PredatorPoachers

I used to watch quite a few different catchers, but many of them unfortunately got banned from Youtube - CC Unit, DAP (Dads Against Predators), POP Squad, etc.

Quote from: SGR on Apr 23, 2024, 10:33 PMYes, Alex is extremely good at getting pedos to incriminate themselves, and he always turns it in to law enforcement (most of the time, they show up at the end of the scene). He was involved with catching/exposing EDP a couple years back.

https://rumble.com/c/PredatorPoachers

I used to watch quite a few different catchers, but many of them unfortunately got banned from Youtube - CC Unit, DAP (Dads Against Predators), POP Squad, etc.

I'll have a look later mate.

I do like TCAP. Every now and then I look at the nonce stings that have been uploaded and wonder if I'll see anyone I know.

None yet.

Only God knows.