That's a great song Mindy!
Here are the ones I first thought of for this thread:-

Probably the most successful gospel song of all time because of its hard-to-believe position in the pop charts:-

Quote"Oh Happy Day" rocketed to sales of more than a million copies within two months. It crossed over to the pop charts, making U.S. No. 4, UK No. 2, Canada No. 2, No. 2 on the Irish Singles Chart, and No. 1 on the French Singles Charts and the German Singles Charts in 1969. It then became an international success, selling more than 7 million copies worldwide, and Hawkins was awarded his first Grammy for it.

And this one because I know how much Trollheart enjoys a bit of Van Morrison ;) :-

To get lost is to learn the way.

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Feb 22, 2023, 06:21 PMjesus is king is the record that finally got me full on into ye

i love that record so much that changed my attitude towards christianity and it also makes me love ye no matter what he says or does

Really? It sounds like it'd be a horrific album.

I wasn't big on him before his recent antics anyway though. Think he's massively overrated.

Only God knows.

it's the best gospel music since the first half of the 20th C

Quote from: TheNonSexual OccultHawk on Feb 22, 2023, 06:21 PMjesus is king is the record that finally got me full on into ye

i love that record so much that changed my attitude towards christianity and it also makes me love ye no matter what he says or does

this song jams so hard

five years ago i never would've believed one of my favorite songs of all time would be ye rapping about jesus with a kenny g feature

QuoteHow could He not be the greatest?
In my bed, under covers when under covers had raided
My presence is happy belated
Fashionably late, I'm just glad that you made it
The best is yet to come, I'm just glad that you waited
They all say they real 'til it's time to appraise it
I seen them come and go, you only the latest
But who am I to judge? I'm crooked as Vegas
Use this gospel for protection
It's a hard road to Heaven
We call on your blessings
In the Father, we put our faith
King of the kingdom
Our demons are tremblin'
Holy angels defendin'
In the Father, we put our faith
A lot of damaged souls, I done damaged those
And in my arrogance, took a camera pose
Caught with a trunk of Barry Manilows
They sing a different tune when the slammer close
From the concrete grew a rose
They give you Wraith talk, I give you faith talk
Blindfolded on this road, watch me faith walk
Just hold on to your brother when his faith lost

"Ave Maria" sung by some fat Italian bloke  :laughing:

"Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring" by Bach
(Any Beach Boys fans may recognise this as it's used in the intro to "Lady Linda")